Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Wanderer

Fantastic news. Long way to go but the early signs are great. Tributes from the footballing world have been amazing. No qualms if he is told/decides never to play football again but if i see Fabrice Muamba in a Bolton top again would top anything ive seen before.

Good luck Fab, keep fighting.

Confirmed hes speaking in English anf French and he knows who people are!!

Yes Fab keep fighting it pal this is a miracle

If this is right - and please let it be - obviously massive news.

Come on lad take as long as you need, we'll be here waiting.

Truly amazing, this news gives us all hope.

Just been over to the Reebok, very emotional looking at the tributes, amazing to see sunderland turn up as we were there. My little girl said a prayer with me.

I'm going to the Reebok tomorrow night. I feel there's a collective strength that's helped him get to get to this stage, we need to carry it on and get him through it.

Waited till now to post but come on fella, keep the fight going. As said by someone else some of my dislikes for certain clubs have left me as am proud of the way they have got behind r lad. 20+ years of loathing stoke have now been quashed. Fair play to there 5 minute chant for fab at anfield on Sunday

Waited till now to post but come on fella, keep the fight going. As said by someone else some of my dislikes for certain clubs have left me as am proud of the way they have got behind r lad. 20+ years of loathing stoke have now been quashed. Fair play to there 5 minute chant for fab at anfield on Sunday

I think Spurs will have a special place in my heart from now on.

The support from clubs all over the world has been humbling, but Tottenham Hotspur and their supporters have been class.......absolute class.

• Site Supporter

henrywinter

#bwfc say Fabrice Muamba ''is now able to breathe independently without a ventilator. He is able to recognise family & respond to questions'

who's Henry Winter? I saw this and thought The Fonz was tweeting about Fab.

I think Spurs will have a special place in my heart from now on.

The support from clubs all over the world has been humbling, but Tottenham Hotspur and their supporters have been class.......absolute class.

Aye like Moose with Stoke, for a good while have loathed everything about Spurs.

Don't know why,and I've been shown to be wrong.

Lot of respect for how they've reacted.

A mention too for Blackburn for coming out and basically telling us not to worry about the weekend.

Nice touch.

Just watching the news as has become some kind of vigil and couldnt believe my ears.

Cant be a great deal short of a miracle he is even alive, never mind able to recognise people.

I know its very early days but I for one am getting too carried away.

Cmom son, you have restored a lot of human faith in so many.