Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Decent Chance.

Traf

Prohibition: 5.20 Lingfield on Friday.

According to the owners, they're fully expecting a big run to follow up last Friday's 20/1 win in an apprentice handicap.

The horse ran much better than they'd expected under Amy Scott and had already booked Kieran Fallon for the next ride.

He drops back to a mile on Friday, which will suit him and he'll be running 4lbs lighter than last week with a better jockey on.

It won't be a great price, but worth a punt IMO.

Not that there's any reason to listen to me on horses but a friend of mine who knows about these things says Templer is the one to beat at 4.30 at Exeter. Take 2/1 if you can find it and be glad of it. Much of this confidence is following a 5th place finish in a stronger race at Taunton a while since,

Will accept thanks if it wins and acept no responsibility if it loses.

Bag of shit.

Began to fade a couple of furlongs out and needed a bit of "encouragement". You knew he wasn't going to get the stick across his haunches when his owner's riding him.

Another jockey might have got more out of him.

Without blowing our own trumpets, it is a good site and all the content is free too.

As for today (LOOK AWAY, SPIDER!)

6.55 Kempton: Spartan Spirit (7/4 bet365)

7.55 Kempton: Avonalley (13/2 bet365)

They're two that i fancy for tonight and the prices I took early this morning.

Unfortunately, you're now looking at 11/10 and 5/1 respectively.

• Moderators

Would be nice to see some more tips on the site. Even if they were not posted everyday.

Just seems more like a blog to me.

Obviously, the people involved in the site know their racing, so it would be nice if they "put their necks on the line" a bit more.

In fairness, it's more aimed as a guide to helping people make their own decisions.

We're not tipsters as such. We pick ione per day as our "Stat of the Day", but it's not a tip as such.

We also have regular weekly pieces, based on trends and recent form, but we're not a tipping site.

In fairness, it's more aimed as a guide to helping people make their own decisions.

We're not tipsters as such. We pick ione per day as our "Stat of the Day", but it's not a tip as such.

We also have regular weekly pieces, based on trends and recent form, but we're not a tipping site.

Will you be doing one for the meeting at Aintree coming up?

I like following past trends etc when picking my lottery horse of the week for that meeting.

Which one?

...whilst this section is as busy as it has ever been: I have it on pretty good authority (from the yard itself) that MInstrels Gallery is primed to turn over the odds-on favourite in the 5.05 Southwell.

The horse has an entry for the Guineas and its bloodlines suggest it'll take to the all-weather track well enough.

At 5/2 it represents decent value.

This baby :)

Without blowing our own trumpets, it is a good site and all the content is free too.

As for today (LOOK AWAY, SPIDER!)

6.55 Kempton: Spartan Spirit (7/4 bet365) :thumbsup:

7.55 Kempton: Avonalley (13/2 bet365)

They're two that i fancy for tonight and the prices I took early this morning.

Unfortunately, you're now looking at 11/10 and 5/1 respectively.

Pissed it :thumbsup: