Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

List Of Things In Your Life You Really Regret

MickyD

• Moderators

Wrexham away, I was 17, went to the FA Cup game earlier in the season, that was fun.

My first car was arriving in the morning having just passed my test, when it did the exhaust was fucked, didn't get out of Bolton.

i know its been said but my love of this forum is pretty much summed up by this thread.

the first couple of posts are very sincere accounts of lifes regrets.

the last couple of posts are in relation to a female posters vaginal sexploits.... :D

love it.

Regrets, missing Besiktas and Madrid for a family holiday to Florida.

Wish I'd knuckled down at school instead of being a twat. But, I have landed on my feet and have a good job now, which I enjoy.

My Auntie passed nearly 3 years ago who I was very close to, used to take her Bingo on a Wednesday and do her shopping for her as she couldn't get out much. Got a call while I was at work one day saying she was in the hospital and It wasn't looking good, got to the hospital spent all day beside her, when she did come round a bit the first thing she asked is, "wheres Ryan" I was next to her. As i'd been there all day I decided to nip home and get change and head back after a power hour. By the time I woke up, we got the call she'd passed away. Wish I'd stayed that extra few hours to be with her.

i know its been said but my love of this forum is pretty much summed up by this thread.

the first couple of posts are very sincere accounts of lifes regrets.

the last couple of posts are in relation to a female posters vaginal sexploits.... :D

love it.

If we're going crude then I have to say not porking more lasses during my teens. Was too shy or put my self in the friend zone. Plenty of finger pie on the Collosium dance floor though.

Not crude but I wish I'd done more euro trips I only did Munich. I couldn't do the 1st year with illness.

• Site Supporter

Just remembered another:

I missed my daughter's birth.

We'd been out, a week before due date, I got wrecked, wife stayed sober.

When we got home her waters broke and she had to drive herself to hospital with me as passenger.

Got there and a nurse told us that nothing would be happening for a good few hours yet and I was to go home and get some things together for her. I argued that I wanted to stay but was told that it wasn't going to happen.

Against my better judgement, I drove home very carefully, wandered round the house packing dressing gowns, knickers, etc., made myself a black coffee. . . the phone rang, it was hospital saying the birth is imminent.

I drove like a twat back to hospital; it was only 4am so no traffic.

Got there safely and there was a nurse waiting for me and she turned round and ran to the delivery suite.

Say my daughter having the cord unwrapped from her neck; she was blue.

I fucking cried like a baby when she started crying. What a fucking relief.