Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Match Of The Day And Todays Other Footy.....

gonzo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats MOTD2

http://iplayerhelp.e...ailability/motd

You can watch Match of the Day and MOTD2 at the same time these are shown on television, on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website. MOTD2 is also available to watch on-demand from BBC iPlayer, but due to rights reasons can only be included from midnight on the Tuesday after the programme airs. The programme will be removed from BBC iPlayer seven days after its television broadcast.

Unfortunately rights restrictions mean we are currently unable to offer the Saturday night Match of the Day programme on BBC iPlayer

Edited by jayjayoghani

BBC red button had a loop (10 mins or so) on Muamba running on Saturday evening around 9pm.

It started from Bogdan's clearance kick on 41 mins, and the commentator soon afterwards noticing FM had gone down, then edited bits of the day-by-day statements and developments.

BBC red button had a loop (10 mins or so) on Muamba running on Saturday evening around 9pm.

It started from Bogdan's clearance kick on 41 mins, and the commentator soon afterwards noticing FM had gone down, then edited bits of the day-by-day statements and developments.

I think the lad was looking for yesterday's game.

It looked grim: I thought Horwich was nicer than that?

It's near the top of Winter Hey Lane. It would appear they've used a scruffy looking cafe rather than the nice one at the top of the road, or the wine bar, further up.

I presume they were looking for Northern Stereotypes. It's a shame the posters on here didn't mention their distain for the artistic direction the piece was going in really.

Another mile down the road they could've gone to Rivi Barn, but oh no, let's go to the rough looking caf to keep the Southern journo happy.

I'm surprised they didn't get an extra from Coronation Street to sit in there too.

They knew you in the caf, in fact one of the breakfast specials is named after you.

They knew you in the caf, in fact one of the breakfast specials is named after you.

:D It did look as grim as I thought it would from the outside. Were the walls that artex that really really hurts?

That girl was my cousin by the way before you call her. :D

• Site Supporter

I must have missed all that.

All I saw on the telly was a bog standard greasy spoon cafe.

Passers-by provided ample opportunity for them to have portrayed Horwich as a town teeming with proper notrights, so I'd suggest they got off light!

Good point. How often do BBC, Granada or Sky go out and about round the Middlebrook for someone to talk about the wanderers' latest signing?

Ahll tell thi shomert, ah think are new shtrikersh a fantashtik bit of bisnesh from are owen.