• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 jazza

jazza

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:42 AM

I had a great day yesterday.. met lovely people and had a good time at match with a win thrown in.

It was spoiled by a fuckin arsehole young lad (20-22ish) after the match.

I had arranged to meet my mate beside the muamba tribute after the match and as i was looking for him the bolton fans were walking by singing "Fabrice Muamba"

This scrawny little six fingered cunt, right beside me at the top of his voice sings back "Fuck off Muamba"

I just grabbed the cunt by the throat and put him to ground.... I didn't hit him, much as I wanted to and ignored his 3 mates having a go at me too.

What a fuckin arsehole

Anyway I got pulled by plod but some kind bolton souls around vouched for me and they let me free

I wish i had twatted him though

Become a site supporter

#2 anewman

anewman

Assistant Manager

• Site Supporter
  • 14,568 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:46 AM

must of been the same ones who gobbed off at me when i was walking with my 8 year old, they shit it though when we went after them, plod tried gripping me but a steward told em it was the dingles

#3 lankymon

lankymon
  • Inactive Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:21 AM

alreet jazza,glad you got home alright. take it you had no problems on the virgin train, or are you still in preston?
forget the blackburn kid,he was lucky you restrained yourself!
it was a pleasure to meet you,your a top bloke.

#4 jazza

jazza

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

alreet jazza,glad you got home alright. take it you had no problems on the virgin train, or are you still in preston?
forget the blackburn kid,he was lucky you restrained yourself!
it was a pleasure to meet you,your a top bloke.

Good meeting you too lanky... made the queueing bareable

Aye, my journey home was ok, met my mate in preston and got home fine.

have to catch you for a pint sometime

#5 boltondiver

boltondiver

Assistant Manager

• Site Supporter
  • 21,961 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

I had a great day yesterday.. met lovely people and had a good time at match with a win thrown in.

It was spoiled by a fuckin arsehole young lad (20-22ish) after the match.

I had arranged to meet my mate beside the muamba tribute after the match and as i was looking for him the bolton fans were walking by singing "Fabrice Muamba"

This scrawny little six fingered cunt, right beside me at the top of his voice sings back "Fuck off Muamba"

I just grabbed the cunt by the throat and put him to ground.... I didn't hit him, much as I wanted to and ignored his 3 mates having a go at me too.

What a fuckin arsehole

Anyway I got pulled by plod but some kind bolton souls around vouched for me and they let me free

I wish i had twatted him though

It will happen, that fans will have a go at us about Muamba

We can rise above it

#6 Matt

Matt

Sub's Bench

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

Jazza I think it was Birch-Chorleys dad who had a word with the plod. He was telling me about it in Scotts.

Good effort pal. :good:

#7 wovlad

wovlad

Sub's Bench

• Members
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Jazza, fair play to you lad, don't know If I would have been able able to refrain from punching the Tw*ts lights out.

Your altercation went better than mine. Had my phone nicked off a 7-8 year old dingle in the Bromilow arms. There were only a few people in the lounge. I left it on the table, he'd come over lifted it & his mother, father & grandfather promptly left, I was back within 5 mins & I soon as saw the less than half empty glasses on there table I knew it was gone, dirty thieving barstewards.

#8 jazza

jazza

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

there were 4 of the mouthy cunts. one punched me on back of head. Says it all really

I am still livid, don't know how i restrained myself

Still thanks to birch-chorleys Dad. He saved me from a criminal record and 2 nights in cells

#9 no balls

no balls

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 60,045 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:36 PM

Jaz, have you thought of yoga or meditation? :mellow:

#10 gonzo

gonzo

Assistant Manager

• Site Supporter
  • 23,260 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

there were 4 of the mouthy cunts. one punched me on back of head. Says it all really

I am still livid, don't know how i restrained myself

Still thanks to birch-chorleys Dad. He saved me from a criminal record and 2 nights in cells

and a banning order.

#11 radcliffewhite1

radcliffewhite1

Sub's Bench

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

I got 524 bus to Bolton And about 15 bury fans got on at Radcliffe and started with muamba jokes and that lofthouse song,couldn't do owt as I was on my own horrible little cunts bury fans think they was playing at Preston

#12 jazza

jazza

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

Aye,

and a banning order.

aye he wasn't worth it.

I think I did right pulling him but the extreme violence I wanted to dish out would have been too much

#13 jazza

jazza

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 8,240 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

I got 524 bus to Bolton And about 15 bury fans got on at Radcliffe and started with muamba jokes and that lofthouse song,couldn't do owt as I was on my own horrible little cunts bury fans think they was playing at Preston

you have more restraint than me sir. and there is nothing wrong with that

#14 radcliffewhite1

radcliffewhite1

Sub's Bench

• Members
  • 2,365 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

It's not as much restraint I have just a pasting i would have got.if I had back up then fine garantee it would have gone off

#15 athywhite1958

athywhite1958

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 9,255 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

As long as there is any sort of tragedy at football matches there will be the songs and abuse, we have done it to the likes of Manure and Liverpool, Fabrice Muamba is not dead, he is poorly, let the fucking dimwits take the piss

#16 pato

pato

Sub's Bench

• Members
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

As long as there is any sort of tragedy at football matches there will be the songs and abuse, we have done it to the likes of Manure and Liverpool, Fabrice Muamba is not dead, he is poorly, let the fucking dimwits take the piss

http://www.anorak.co.uk/316627/sports/fabrice-muamba-and-the-munich-air-disaster-compare-and-contrast.html/

#17 stevieb

stevieb

First Team

• Site Supporter
  • 9,051 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

http://www.anorak.co.uk/316627/sports/fabrice-muamba-and-the-munich-air-disaster-compare-and-contrast.html/

Whats his fucking point?

Who's compared it to munich?

#18 no balls

no balls

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 60,045 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:47 PM

Liam Stacey's a munich. He's not a member of my football family. Fuck him.

Edited by no balls, 25 March 2012 - 09:48 PM.

#19 chief wiggum

chief wiggum

Sub's Bench

• Site Supporter
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

Don't see how referring to anyone as a 'Munich' gives us the moral high ground when complaining about other clubs taking the piss....

JSL :unknw:

#20 no balls

no balls

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 60,045 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Don't see how referring to anyone as a 'Munich' gives us the moral high ground when complaining about other clubs taking the piss....

JSL :unknw:

I'm not taking any. I couldn't give a fuck what the editor or Red Issue thinks. That was the point.

#21 chief wiggum

chief wiggum

Sub's Bench

• Site Supporter
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

I'm not taking any. I couldn't give a fuck what the editor or Red Issue thinks. That was the point.

Fair enough.

But as long as we call them 'munichs' they will reserve the right to take the piss out of Fab. We've all done it, don't get me wrong, I'm as guilty as anyone! Been thinking this week though, the vast majority of supporters of the vast majority of clubs have been first rate this week. Maybe its time for us to try to be a bit more accomodating.....?

#22 Traf

Traf

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 68,203 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

Arsed: not.

Anorak's on a par with the BWSA for me as far as insight goes.

#23 Pablo

Pablo

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 11,593 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Now you know how United fans feel Jazza, with the 50 years or Munich stuff.

#24 Smiffs

Smiffs

Assistant Manager

• Members
  • 23,106 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

That one sentance sums Bury up to a tee.

Smalltime, insignificant, and pityful.

#25 madthatter

madthatter

Reserve Player

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Was at Ewood a good few years back. We lost 2v1 i think and Blake missed a sitter near the end. Think Shearer scored a couple n all. Anyways, after the game a Blackburn fan kicked a pile of horse shit at nothing in particular and insinuated thats what Bolton were. I simply tought 'you dumb fucker, you've just got horse shit all over your shoes!' Sums them up for me that!

Edited by madthatter, 26 March 2012 - 11:05 AM.