Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn Fan

jazza

• Site Supporter

Except we actually get to play United at least twice a season For us to still be the most hated club for a Bury fan says more about them than us. They have Preston, Rochdale and Oldham from Lancashire, Tranmere from wirral and Huddersfield from just over the border. They don't need a rival from two leagues above them.

Except we actually get to play United at least twice a season For us to still be the most hated club for a Bury fan says more about them than us. They have Preston, Rochdale and Oldham from Lancashire, Tranmere from wirral and Huddersfield from just over the border. They don't need a rival from two leagues above them.

Micky Micky Micky, really ???!!!

:thumbsup:

I too would have wanted to twat him but unfortunatley you are gonna get this from time to time. I have been to blackburn when some whites have sung songs about jack walker dying, and man u to hear them sing munich songs. some people are not gonna be so sympathetic towards muamba but when he fully recovers we can laugh at them.

I too would have wanted to twat him but unfortunatley you are gonna get this from time to time. I have been to blackburn when some whites have sung songs about jack walker dying, and man u to hear them sing munich songs. some people are not gonna be so sympathetic towards muamba but when he fully recovers we can laugh at them.

Is it wrong I read that and thought, you're right. Muamba'll get better, them in the crash'll never get well?

Sorry.

Much of the current bile stems from the fact that that in Lancashire we're either considered the main rival of other teams (Bury, Wigan) or the second most hated rival (Blackburn, Blackpool ... even Burnley these days after OC came to the Reebok).

I think there's only Preston who could not be categorised this way.

Tells me we're the biggest club or at the very least one of the biggest clubs in the North West outside of the Manchester and Merseyside sides.

you'e all right about Munich crap

I don't really sing about it but have called utd fans munichs

i won't do it again

I'm still raging about it now... but hypocrisy for me to say I have been squeaky clean myself

I deserve a slap as much as that tosser

you'e all right about Munich crap

I don't really sing about it but have called utd fans munichs

i won't do it again

I'm still raging about it now... but hypocrisy for me to say I have been squeaky clean myself

I deserve a slap as much as that tosser

Top man !

Wonder if most will follow you mate !

:thumbsup: