This Weather.....

gonzo

On 02/03/2019 at 20:09, Tonge moor green jacket said:

It's starting. Freya on her way.

Batten down the hatches Gonzo.

She hardly touched us!

A neighbour’s bin blew over

50 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She was out with the dogs in that. Oh how I smiled when I saw the horizontal white stuff and the crashing and banging.😁😁

I was just coming off the M61 en route to Ask Italian at Middlebrook and the entire sky just went bright purple for a split second, fucking shit myself. Then came the hailstone!

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I was just coming off the M61 en route to Ask Italian at Middlebrook and the entire sky just went bright purple for a split second, fucking shit myself. Then came the hailstone!

Did it emanate from the uniBolt? :)

(Ken venting his frustration).

Got in a bit earlier from Glasgow. That's the worst I've known driving over Shap summit. Fook me how some of those wagon drivers managed to stay on the road coming down past Tebay is beyond me. Full credit to them. Their trailers were really wobbling. Worst bit was that section of the M6 passing Morecambe Bay where it's open all the way across to the sea - convinced that gonzo, you will end up on the Yellow Brick Road in Kansas mate

13 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Got in a bit earlier from Glasgow. That's the worst I've known driving over Shap summit. Fook me how some of those wagon drivers managed to stay on the road coming down past Tebay is beyond me. Full credit to them. Their trailers were really wobbling. Worst bit was that section of the M6 passing Morecambe Bay where it's open all the way across to the sea - convinced that gonzo, you will end up on the Yellow Brick Road in Kansas mate

Just braved a 4 story Block if flats east facing thinking I might be alright. Nearly lost an arm socket and a £1300 pole.

Thats the last time you’ll see that fucker off the van today :D