Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

Remember the nutters going on about Chem trails changing the weather chemically? Seems they've been proven wrong. Still be obsessed that the earth is flat though. 

Barely any chem trails the last year because of Covid allegedly

dO yOuR rEsEaRcH

52 minutes ago, Spider said:

If the weathers like this next week, you may get a spot outside your local without too much hassle.

I'm already imagining a load of sad fuckers, huddled around a pint of bitter, in the wind and 5C temperatures, talking about how great it is to have the pubs back open.......before they quickly finish their pints and then fuck off home, not to be seen again until the pubs open properly so that you can sit inside.

What I don't get actually, is I've seen a few pubs in the villages around here putting up big marquees......surely that still classes as inside doesn't it, if it's got a roof and sides? - It might be a big tent, but no way can it be classed as "outside" surely - either way, it looks to me like that's what a few places are going to be doing

• Members
10 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm already imagining a load of sad fuckers, huddled around a pint of bitter, in the wind and 5C temperatures, talking about how great it is to have the pubs back open.......before they quickly finish their pints and then fuck off home, not to be seen again until the pubs open properly so that you can sit inside.

What I don't get actually, is I've seen a few pubs in the villages around here putting up big marquees......surely that still classes as inside doesn't it, if it's got a roof and sides? - It might be a big tent, but no way can it be classed as "outside" surely - either way, it looks to me like that's what a few places are going to be doing

Didnt pubs initially start that when the smoking bans came in and they got told get to fuck?

11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Is it like the smoking shelters? So long as there’s an open side it’s classed as outside?

Edit: Rudy beat me to it

Edited by MancWanderer