Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• Members
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

You're supposed to deposit used toilet paper in a bin in Crete. Does anyone actually do that? 

That’s why they have bidets isn’t it?

Anyways weather. According to the workplace  conspiracy crackpot the floods the other day were a result of government controlled weather. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Anyways weather. According to the workplace  conspiracy crackpot the floods the other day were a result of government controlled weather. 

I thought that was what the vapour trails where doing? Well that's what the resident village nutcase was cascading. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That's some going- to control it just to cover Horwich.

Surely they'll be shooting the weapon to the skies over Liverpool next.

37 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Some cracking sub tropical weather today in N Lancs.

Same over here, been on the tools and it's the first time this year I have needed a squirt of Anusol, arse like a baboon's this evening

10 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

I thought that was what the vapour trails where doing? Well that's what the resident village nutcase was cascading. 

There was a Horizon back in 2012 which showed the studies around the short term global temperature rise after 9/11 and the subsequent grounding of commercial aviation. Global dimming was phrase used

Touched on possibilities to deliberately use chemical deposits from planes to reflect solar radiation.

Edited by green genie

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, green genie said:

There was a Horizon back in 2012 which showed the studies around the short term global temperature rise after 9/11 and the subsequent grounding of commercial aviation. Global dimming was phrase used

Touched on possibilities to deliberately use chemical deposits from planes to reflect solar radiation.

Well, the last 15 months has given the world an opportunity to warm up a touch. It hasn’t though. Just taken the bins out; fucking freezing!

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

A pandemic may just be Mother Nature’s way of taking care of things herself.

Who’s to say the planet itself isn’t sentient in some way….?

Of course it is. As is global warming. Maybe not sentient, but chemistry and physics dictate the way of things.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Nor have I, but we should.

I can only imagine the stench of half a bog roll, smeared with my delightful holiday dung, stuffed into a bin in an apartment that could hit 90 degrees before the poor maid turns up to empty it.

I've never done it when I've been to Crete, nor would I visit the house of a local because I assure you that if they all practice this, their houses will fucking STINK.

2 hours ago, Spider said:

I can only imagine the stench of half a bog roll, smeared with my delightful holiday dung, stuffed into a bin in an apartment that could hit 90 degrees before the poor maid turns up to empty it.

I've never done it when I've been to Crete, nor would I visit the house of a local because I assure you that if they all practice this, their houses will fucking STINK.

Bernard Manning once sang " Show me a home where the buffalo roam and i'll  show you a house full of shit "