Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Watched the gritter head out of Atherton into Bolton, stopped gritting, turned round and started gritting the moment he hit the Wigan sign. Not a grain dropped in Bolton. Pie eating cunt!

Yeah, the set of Wiggin bastards, the Salford gritters drop well into Farnworth and Kearsley, and if your lucky they might empty your bins if you live on the border and you paint them pink.

Got an email from an ex-colleague who's escaped to Bolty's neck of the woods giving me an update on how they are settling in. Usual stuff pace/quality of life, weather, commute along the coast road etc etc and he's only been there 3 weeks!!

Was just emailing him back to say we've heard it all before on here when the top of the fuckin' bathroom window blew out!!

My office is fucking freezing. The central heating has now been turned off until October. I have a plug-in heater under my desk though which means I'm currently sat here with red hot feet and freezing cold hands. Looks like I'll have to bring a pullover ito work with me tomorrow.

My office is fucking freezing. The central heating has now been turned off until October. I have a plug-in heater under my desk though which means I'm currently sat here with red hot feet and freezing cold hands. Looks like I'll have to bring a pullover ito work with me tomorrow.

So was mine but it's gone back on again this afternoon.