Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Just back from my first winter morning run of the year.

Fucking horrific, cowd as fuck.

I had a kebab last night too and i nearly had a accident (both ends) within the first mile. 

Apart from sweating like Adam Johnson in a maternity ward i feel strangely good now though.

Edited by deane koontz

• 2 weeks later...

Hedgehogs spotted in the FY5 area. I repeat Hedgehogs spotted.

Two of the cunts wandering round tonight dosey as fuck after a 3 month kip.

The spring is within touching distance baby.

Still no airborne geese yet mind. Think they are waiting to see what happens with the takeover.

Couple more stings in the tail of this winter yet I reckon.

• Site Supporter

Hedgehogs spotted in the FY5 area. I repeat Hedgehogs spotted.

Two of the cunts wandering round tonight dosey as fuck after a 3 month kip.

The spring is within touching distance baby.

Still no airborne geese yet mind. Think they are waiting to see what happens with the takeover.

Couple more stings in the tail of this winter yet I reckon.

Long term forecast by the met office issued to local authorities says a snowy march. Perhaps time to break out the suncream.

Oh bugger! I'll not be doing my usual commute over Belmont then tomorrow. It was only just passable today in parts though due to the rain too.

Fun this morning wasn't it? A couple of times the splash from the puddles completely covered my car. Couldn't see shit!

• Site Supporter

Oh bugger! I'll not be doing my usual commute over Belmont then tomorrow. It was only just passable today in parts though due to the rain too.

Should be OK. Lancs county council found an overnight snow plough/grit starting at around 1.00 am through to around 6.00 am. The Blackburn section might be a little more tricky but shouldn't be too problematic.

Should be OK. Lancs county council found an overnight snow plough/grit starting at around 1.00 am through to around 6.00 am. The Blackburn section might be a little more tricky but shouldn't be too problematic.

No bugger ever does over the tops at Sheephouse though sadly. Who's is it? Bolton, Chorley, Blackburn?

And Daz, you're not wrong, the surface water this morning was ridiculous.

• Moderators

Wank this morning. Thankfully I got off the M65 just before it all went tits up. Took me just over an hour, others who set off just a bit later than me about two and a half hours.

took you over an hour to have a wank whilst driving?

Wank this morning. Thankfully I got off the M65 just before it all went tits up. Took me just over an hour, others who set off just a bit later than me about two and a half hours.

what time was this? I got on at withnell just before 8 and it was busy but moving. A few ambulances went whizzing past but I've not a clue where they went.

what time was this? I got on at withnell just before 8 and it was busy but moving. A few ambulances went whizzing past but I've not a clue where they went.

I came off at Shadsworth just before 0900 and was wheel spinning up the slip road. It then started coming down thick and fast. Can only imagine it then became like an ice rink. I heard a lorry overturned between J5 and J6 too, that's probably what th'ambulances were on their way to.

Edited by DazBob