Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

Fuckin carnage this.

Power down for every fucker during school run.

School gates now resemble the leppings lane end on semi final day.

Thought of you when I screen captured this earlier...

Lightning_Maps.png

1/2hr later when I looked the Fylde had disappeared. Apart from 4 or 5 claps north of Bolton didn't get much in northern BL6.

Clear skies and cracking the flags now.

Gonzo, is it safe to put my washing out tomorrow?

After 11am. Fair to middling after that then Beer garden central at tea time.

We get the sun at about 1pm but with a snail pace west wind you Yonners won't get it till 5ish

After 11am. Fair to middling after that then Beer garden central at tea time.

We get the sun at about 1pm but with a snail pace west wind you Yonners won't get it till 5ish

well that no bastard use, I leave the house at 7-30. I'll have to leave it to the staff!

I've just driven 300 miles, across the width of the country.......it's pissed it down from the start of the journey to the end of it. Just got back home....and it's suddenly stopped.

Did the same north to south this morning. Thick grey cloud and drizzle all the way.

Gonzo - Fylde Coast forecast please for Wed/Thur/Fri

Doing Fleetwood to South Pier and back or St Annes to Cleveleys/Bispham and back on the bike one teatime

Which is the best day? And what's the wind direction, Northerly or Southerly? Always do into the wind on the way out and have it helping me on the way back

Wouldn't bother tomorrow mate, looks a complete abortion of a day. Winds kicking on 40mph tomorrow afternoon apparently.

The mixed bag clears by Thursday afternoon according to bbc, but with a wind that strong I reckon it will

Blow out over night on Wednesday leaving a clear day early on Thursday.

Direct moderate west wind both Thursday and Friday so fill your boots with bike ride.

Can you do Sunday too for the airshow please?

Clear as a bell Sunday mate.

This bit of low pressure crap will blow out this week. Says cloudy on bbc but Rising temps will shift high level cloud by mid afternoon. Always burns it off when it's over 18c and its high cloud.

• Site Supporter

Amazing down in Pembrokeshire. Gorgeous weather sat and sun. Crystal clear Atlantic with seals watching the tourists.

Rained for nearly 48 hours since, partially crushed the awning yesterday with the weight of water and tomorrow be lucky if it doesn't blow away!

Global warming!