Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• 2 weeks later...

Nice day today. Good to see some blue up above.

Seemed to be a bit lighter tonight too. Not fully dark even at a quarter to five. Ace.

Well, we're out of the 14 darkest days!

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter

Well, we're out of the 14 darkest days!

Aye.

Strangely the day length increasing in the couple of weeks after the solstice seems more noticeable than the decrease approaching it.

Been chuffed with myself this year- no ambulances, no screaming abdabs. Sailed through.

Looking forward to tackling a few projects in my own garden before the season gets going again. It resembles the Somme in some areas though; just need a period of dry and breezy days to improve things.

Got to love the dumbfucks on social media with their photos of oh so how hot it is is Costa Rica or Barbados. "This is me on my banana-shaped lilo enjoying the sun and a few cocktails"

How long before some tramp nicks that from under you when you're kipping in BHS doorway because you spent the full year's rent on some Instagram/Facebook/Twitter photos to show what a glamorous life you lead and your landlord doesn't give a shite about your tan???