Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, MancWanderer said:

One of those odd days

At the front of the house (North facing) had 3 layers on and still froze my nads off whilst I cleared moss off the roof and fitted a security light

Back of the house it was a single layer in a lovely warm sun when I did some gardening 

Ditto. One side of my face is red. The south facing side whilst sat outside reading this.

Sun dropped over the house and layers had to go back on sharpish.

50 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Ditto. One side of my face is red. The south facing side whilst sat outside reading this.

Sun dropped over the house and layers had to go back on sharpish.

Managed to mow the lawn today. Frigging thing was so long I had to set that industrial combine harvester that you gave me on to the next but one highest setting 

14 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Managed to mow the lawn today. Frigging thing was so long I had to set that industrial combine harvester that you gave me on to the next but one highest setting 

I mowed ours yesterday. Then when trying to 'hoover' the waste bits because I'm too lazy to just pick them up, I promptly reversed over the power cable and cut it clean in two. Not my brightest move.

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Actually got a bit of a sun burned swede today. Applied aftersun!

Got back in the van and the temp was showing as 27. It had been facing the sun so was a bit artificial, but it's a huge improvement on 10 or so a week ago.

Bloody lovely weather, was really warm around dinnertime till about 3. Supposed to get more and more fresh over the coming days unfortunately. Still, might get chance to cut the grass tomorrow night.