Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

1 minute ago, Dimron said:

Chaos in my part of Lincolnshire today, it has been dolloping proper snow since about half seven this morning, powers been off most of today and my Ocado delivery with my Guinness supply is stuck on a hill somewhere

Lincolnshire is flat as fuck 

real snow up in the hills 

snow means TREE up time 

1 hour ago, little whitt said:

Lincolnshire is flat as fuck 

real snow up in the hills 

snow means TREE up time 

Believe it or not I'm in a hilly forested part of Lincolnshire but nowt like the proper hills on the moors.

Just got stuck in the car but had a shovel with me, copper stopped to help me and got stuck as well so I ended up getting him moving, he fkked off and I was still stuck. I had the last laugh he was stuck again down the road, gave him the thumbs up as I passed him 🙂

Every man for himself... worried about my 10 pack of Guinness that is in the back of a van though

4 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Thundersnowstorm last night here. Never heard of it before and I missed it last night snoring my bollocks off but was pretty spectacular apparently. 

weather is grim here today. 

I would have liked to have seen that but I understand having slept through two earthquakes and a Led Zeppelin concert

• 3 weeks later...

Woke up to a thin carpet of snow in da ghetto...(G/L).

I wish I had kids to rouse and take sledging on the gollies.

Though they'd probably harumph and go back to sleep and I'd have to go alone - looking like a paedo.

I'd come home before a Freshfield Avenue Kangaroo court and lynch party was assembled to find said kids playing 'Sledging on Some Golf Links Simulator 3' on their VR headsets.

I'm glad I've no kids. 😃

42 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Though they'd probably harumph and go back to sleep and I'd have to go alone - looking like a paedo.

I'd come home before a Freshfield Avenue Kangaroo court and lynch party was assembled to find said kids playing 'Sledging on Some Golf Links Simulator 3' on their VR headsets.

I'm glad I've no kids. 😃

Proper crunchy snow

Cars stuck on Beaumont Road shock

Edited by boltondiver

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I'm glad I've no kids. 😃

I know freshfield avenue very well pal.