Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

2 weeks in Greece would be cheaper.

Me, the wife and the 16yr old have just had two theme park days, two hotel rooms for two nights and a day in London and the bank balance looks a sorry sight this morning.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Little ones always after going to legoland. Not my idea of a fun day out in all honesty. Trying to persuade her that 2 weeks in Greece is better 😂

Greece would be cheaper and the only queues you’d have would be at airport security.

If she likes Harry Potter, take her to the Harry Potter world instead, it’s much better.

• Members
17 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Little ones always after going to legoland. Not my idea of a fun day out in all honesty. Trying to persuade her that 2 weeks in Greece is better 😂

You been to the one at Trafford centre? It’s alright 

We used to get free tickets for that and sealife there from the mother in laws work

I’ll see if she can hold of some if you want. Just rob me a sting Ray 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Spider said:

Greece would be cheaper and the only queues you’d have would be at airport security.

If she likes Harry Potter, take her to the Harry Potter world instead, it’s much better.

Nah. She's no interest in Harry Potter whatsoever. Neither has her mother 😂 

She'd quite happily go to Disney/universal though. Told her to dig deep into her savings account for that one. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Rudy said:

You been to the one at Trafford centre? It’s alright 

We used to get free tickets for that and sealife there from the mother in laws work

I’ll see if she can hold of some if you want. Just rob me a sting Ray 

Thanks. You wanna take her too? What I'd save on tickets she'd more than make up in the gift shop on shite. 

And I'm picking nowt like that up 🤢

• Members
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

Thanks. You wanna take her too? What I'd save on tickets she'd more than make up in the gift shop on shite. 

And I'm picking nowt like that up 🤢

I was clever when I went. I had bought my daughter a frozen Lego character beforehand £3 off Amazon knowing she’d make a dash for that section when she was in the gift shop, she did exactly that. Sent her to her Mam why I went to “pay for it” met her outside and boom she fell for it.

Kids are fuckin stupid

• Members
33 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I was clever when I went. I had bought my daughter a frozen Lego character beforehand £3 off Amazon knowing she’d make a dash for that section when she was in the gift shop, she did exactly that. Sent her to her Mam why I went to “pay for it” met her outside and boom she fell for it.

Kids are fuckin stupid

Nah mine isn't. Call her rainman. Forgets nowt. 

Half term - always a fun one to figure out what to do with the kids - but much easier with the weather being nice, picking them up tomorrow after work, so far....

Thursday - Science Museum as I've got free tickets to the refurbished Imax - they'll hate it but its free so they'll have to put up with it. then walk to Hyde Park, paddle in the Diana Memorial Water slide thing if they fancy and its warm enough, down to TCR - big Primark, then walk down to Leicester Square for some China Town buns in the bakeries there, down to Embankment and home. Done.

Friday - god knows yet.

Saturday - open lake swimming at Beckenham Palace Park, be cold but sod it.

Sunday - Whitstable for chips and a dip in the brine.

So just Friday to figure out.....  

• 3 weeks later...