Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Best Kebabs In Bolton

DazBob

Do they sell Kebabs now too? plus it is a fast food restaurant were food is pre cooked for your convenience. It is not a take away

Indeed. Which is why you should never put your leftovers/rubbish into their bins. They call themselves a restaurant, and if you go for a meal in a restaurant you expect them to come and clear your table themselves.

I went to Rice and Three at dinner and the place was packed with our Asian Friends, now if they eat their then you know its good stuff, in fact any take away that is packed during the day is good

Kebab Sandwich on a Garlic Naan for ?2.30 very filling, so much so I am still full now some 6 hours later

They do not use that Shite donner meat that they shave off them elephant trunks either, proper job

Bargain

heard too many recomendations for this rice and three kebab sandwich for it not to be as good as folk say so iamin. have high expectation tho.

Guest Frandsen08

Indeed. Which is why you should never put your leftovers/rubbish into their bins. They call themselves a restaurant, and if you go for a meal in a restaurant you expect them to come and clear your table themselves.

do you tip in mcdonalds?

Some good shouts there (Charcoal Pit - I think you've got to pick up yourself or they're a bit soggy), but, reluctantly I'll share it - the best kebabs and general good food is a 'restaurant' called Kurdistan at the bottom of Daubhill, opposite Modern Radio, near that knocking shop...Chicken Chloo and fundamentalist terrorism channel on t'telly, you can't go wrong - Lithuanian bar over the road for a drink after - job's a good 'un - shuts about 10pm.

Oh aye - complimentary chicken broth too...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Couldn't be arsed driving anywhere on Friday night so walked up to that one at the top of Bank Street (King's Kebabs?). Belting!

Saturday night was staggering home and thought I'd call in again. I got myself a donner calzone. Best takeaway I've ever had. Probably a million calories and I'm sure if I'd been sober there's no way I'd have ordered it.

Couldn't be arsed driving anywhere on Friday night so walked up to that one at the top of Bank Street (King's Kebabs?). Belting!

Saturday night was staggering home and thought I'd call in again. I got myself a donner calzone. Best takeaway I've ever had. Probably a million calories and I'm sure if I'd been sober there's no way I'd have ordered it.

That was my recomendation!

Seriously, try asking them to grill the Kebab meat first, with chilli sauce and red onions.

:thumbsup:

Darren, probably best you don't read this. Also, any Muslim's look away now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1129309/Just-doner-kebab-contains-entire-days-calorie-allowance.html