Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

George Galloway...

gonzo

Kent White will be along shortly to explain

In the meantime, as Kent knows already via Facebook, George Galloway is a cunt. This will be my only comment on the matter since I have no wish to waste any more words on a man who would stop at nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to get his warped face and even warpier views in the public domain.

He basically condones genocide.

Spider out.

EDIT: Daz is spot on.

That, as you know is fucking rubbish. Don't talk with your dick out.

He basically condones genocide. Where the fuck do you get that from ? He basically doesn't condones genocide. Are you aware of his work with the Palestinians, who are by the way victims of a genocidal regime.

"

That, as you know is fucking rubbish. Don't talk with your dick out.

He basically condones genocide. Where the fuck do you get that from ? He basically doesn't condones genocide. Are you aware of his work with the Palestinians, who are by the way victims of a genocidal regime.

Ooooh, let's have a fight.

George Galloway believes oppression of Muslims is fine so long as it's other Muslims doing the oppressing.

As for the rest of your blether, why do you people only give a fuck about Palestinians? Why does the sheer mention of Israel produce apoplectic rage when you can't even rouse yourself out of indifference for the Iranian democracy activists, the Iranian writers, liberals and homosexuals who are tortured and murdered by Galloway's employers in the Iranian regime? Why not a slither of support for the Syrians murdered by another favourite of Galloway's, Bashar al Assad? When butchers in Iraq were blowing up queues of people looking for work and carrying out sectarian slaughter, why weren;t you people on the streets in solidaroity with them? Didn't they count, because Muslims were doing the killing? Is a bomb in a mosque a lesser crime becasue the Americans are in town? Why not North Koreans, or the Burmese? Explain why it is only Israel that this rage is reserved for.

Don't worry, he won't be in Parliament. He attended 8% of votes last time he was in, the worst by far of any MP.

That's a terrible statistic. I suppose a man of the people like him does all his magnificent orating in the media though to be fair.

• Site Supporter

Don't worry, he won't be in Parliament. He attended 8% of votes last time he was in, the worst by far of any MP.

Makes you wonder who the fuck is voting for someone NOT to represent their views.

The turnout in Bradford West was only 4% below that for the General Election.

Labour's candidate was deputy leader of the city council, and made great play of the fact that he was a Pakistani and Muslim.

his share of the vote was 45% down on that of his predecessor.

The LibDem candidate lost over 60% of his share of the vote.

The Conservative candidate lost over 73% of his share.

Whatever you think of the avowedly teetotal Galloway, that's a hell of a beating for all the major parties.

• Members

The turnout in Bradford West was only 4% below that for the General Election.

Labour's candidate was deputy leader of the city council, and made great play of the fact that he was a Pakistani and Muslim.

his share of the vote was 45% down on that of his predecessor.

The LibDem candidate lost over 60% of his share of the vote.

The Conservative candidate lost over 73% of his share.

Whatever you think of the avowedly teetotal Galloway, that's a hell of a beating for all the major parties.

........and the reason is?

Would he have achieved this result in any other British town or city? Not likely. I have been watching and listening to some of the interviews with what appear to be Chavlims. "He wants British troops out of Afghanistan innit?". "British troops off all Muslim territory".

I assume the latter means Bradford?

Ooooh, let's have a fight.

George Galloway believes oppression of Muslims is fine so long as it's other Muslims doing the oppressing.

As for the rest of your blether, why do you people only give a fuck about Palestinians? Why does the sheer mention of Israel produce apoplectic rage when you can't even rouse yourself out of indifference for the Iranian democracy activists, the Iranian writers, liberals and homosexuals who are tortured and murdered by Galloway's employers in the Iranian regime? Why not a slither of support for the Syrians murdered by another favourite of Galloway's, Bashar al Assad? When butchers in Iraq were blowing up queues of people looking for work and carrying out sectarian slaughter, why weren;t you people on the streets in solidaroity with them? Didn't they count, because Muslims were doing the killing? Is a bomb in a mosque a lesser crime becasue the Americans are in town? Why not North Koreans, or the Burmese? Explain why it is only Israel that this rage is reserved for.

I don't think some of the atrocities above don't also enrage Galloway. Now just to clear things up i think the guys a prick but to claim he doesn't condone this kind of shite is a bit harsh. People choose to focus on idividual issues because they can achieve much more than if they strolled around showing a little bit of solidarity with this and that.

I don't think some of the atrocities above don't also enrage Galloway. Now just to clear things up i think the guys a prick but to claim he doesn't condone this kind of shite is a bit harsh. People choose to focus on idividual issues because they can achieve much more than if they strolled around showing a little bit of solidarity with this and that.

If they enrage him then why does he never turn down photo opportunities with these people, why does he offer them lavish praise and take their money for a TV show on their state media, eh?

Edited by Maggie Tate

If they enrage him then why does he never turn down photo opportunities with these people, why does he offer them lavish praise and take their money for a TV show on their state media, eh?

Probably for the same reasons David Cameron wants to bolster relations with Saudi Arabia. Or are they alright?

Fair point, I wasn't aware of some of the dictators he has actually publicy supported until the other day. The Syrian state being one of them and his ridiculous attempt to justify 9/11.