Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Fulham 3

DazBob

OK, so we'll excuse the season after Muamba's Cardiac Arrest and put the three wins down to adrenalin. How the fuckety fuck do we excuse the portion of season prior to Muamba's Cardiac Arrest? If we do end up going down it won't be because of the last 10 games of the season, it'll be because of the first 28.

can t argue with any of that, at the end of the day the table dont lie.just watching wigan and blackburn getting worried although they both lost there playing well got a horrible feeling.

i bet they were giving the v's and 3-0 signs, i take it no bolton idiot mobile has ever been targets by bricks and bottles

There's a story about that 4-3 at Watford, Wes/Bono, Magic Legs, me & a Lada Riva which I will save for happier days.

let's have it right OC has had one of his frequent bad days his formation was wrong his team selection was wrong, not just saying that in retrospect I looked at the team and thought 1 up top was not right for this game and to play a dodgy player like Alonso was criminal as was bringing pratley back. Let's hope Coyle has learnt a lesson today and we move on, no great damage done as long as qpr lose tomorrow and we still have game in hand and the best run in, if Coyle can't get us out of this then he deserves a very sharp axe.

I thought NRC had a decent first half.

Mavies had one of them infuriating games where he looks a great ball carrier but played too deep and never got near creating anything.

Ngog and K Davies doesn't work

Who should have been marking Dempsey for the 2nd goal?

i saw a bwfc family coach bricked at ipswich once

I don't doubt that for a minute! They are six fingered cunts of the highest order and I hate them. Just saying that it was an easy target today, not right today. If what supposedly happened actually happened like.

let's have it right OC has had one of his frequent bad days his formation was wrong his team selection was wrong, not just saying that in retrospect I looked at the team and thought 1 up top was not right for this game and to play a dodgy player like Alonso was criminal as was bringing pratley back. Let's hope Coyle has learnt a lesson today and we move on, no great damage done as long as qpr lose tomorrow and we still have game in hand and the best run in, if Coyle can't get us out of this then he deserves a very sharp axe.

Excuse me, but isn't that the norm

let's face it , he has no bloody idea , at all

No damage done! B*****ks, we need goals, that could be the difference between us surviving and going down

And he hasn't got the faintest idea !!!

I thought NRC had a decent first half.

Mavies had one of them infuriating games where he looks a great ball carrier but played too deep and never got near creating anything.

Ngog and K Davies doesn't work

Who should have been marking Dempsey for the 2nd goal?

Thing is, thats not his fault. By playing Pratley in what is really M. Davies' best and most effective position, it means that he has to play a lot deeper and with a lot more discipline.

Thats not his game, he's literally playing out of position. When he picks up the ball, he should be turning to face the opposition defence and attacking them, instead he's picking it up and having to try and get passed the opposition midfield before he even gets a look at their defence.

Basically he's a makeshift centre mid that is almost being sacrificed due to injuries, he didn't have a good game, but its not entirely his fault.

can t argue with any of that, at the end of the day the table dont lie.just watching wigan and blackburn getting worried although they both lost there playing well got a horrible feeling.

How can Blackburn be playing well. They have lost 3 on the bounce including to us and lost 3 nil to A team not in for, today

• Site Supporter

Back to bricking windows; do tese miscreants realise the power of CCTV these days? It's all over the place. I bet there's not many uncovered areas between Reebok and M61.

Ting is these days, if caught, the judge, if he goes to form with the football related incident reasoning, will probably look at a custodial for reckless endangerment of life.

OK, so we'll excuse the season after Muamba's Cardiac Arrest and put the three wins down to adrenalin. How the fuckety fuck do we excuse the portion of season prior to Muamba's Cardiac Arrest? If we do end up going down it won't be because of the last 10 games of the season, it'll be because of the first 28.

Bolton weren't in the bottom 3 after 28 games when Muamba collapsed

JSL..

We had plenty of the ball but fulham taught us a lesson in cutting edge.

Fulham have a quality player in most positions there was a proper gulf in class.

Alonso was embarrassing it's alright being young and naive but if you're as slow as him and duff rips you a new arsehole at 30 odd then you're playing at too high a level simple as.

How can Blackburn be playing well. They have lost 3 on the bounce including to us and lost 3 nil to A team not in for, today

ok, playing well was probably a bit strong but they are creating chances ,only saw the highlights on motd. they do carry a goal threat in yakubu and hoilet and were unlucky today . our strikers have scored 4 goals in the last 20 league games.

What worries me is that both our fullbacks got raped by players 8-10 years older than them

Duff and Riise murdered them both

Duff ripped alonso apart but riise did jack shit apart from setting up that third goal, which was just a breakaway.

Alonso looked poor today but duff was very good. Probably the best he'll play all season.

Dembele was their best player. Bossed the midfield. He'll be at a bigger club soon.

Thing is, thats not his fault. By playing Pratley in what is really M. Davies' best and most effective position, it means that he has to play a lot deeper and with a lot more discipline.

Thats not his game, he's literally playing out of position. When he picks up the ball, he should be turning to face the opposition defence and attacking them, instead he's picking it up and having to try and get passed the opposition midfield before he even gets a look at their defence.

Basically he's a makeshift centre mid that is almost being sacrificed due to injuries, he didn't have a good game, but its not entirely his fault.

Spot on assessment Davies is wasted in that role.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

Dembele is a top player

So is diarra, I can't believe nobody wanted him.

Jol is building a very tidy team there

But Fulham are shit away from home

Until they visit our bunch that it

I never thought for one second we would win yesterday, before kick off I would have taken a point. Although its a big opportunity missed, we are one game further on and there's less chance of us being relegated today than yesterday.

• Members

ok, playing well was probably a bit strong but they are creating chances ,only saw the highlights on motd. they do carry a goal threat in yakubu and hoilet and were unlucky today . our strikers have scored 4 goals in the last 20 league games.

Archetypal Bolton fan. The grass is always greener on the other side. I can remember pissing it in some of the lower league divisions and the doom mongers were still always there.

Looking at remaining fixtures, the two you mention are behind us and I would rather have our run in than theirs. Doesn't mean we will survive but I prefer to be a glass half full man.

I never thought for one second we would win yesterday, before kick off I would have taken a point. Although its a big opportunity missed, we are one game further on and there's less chance of us being relegated today than yesterday.

Thats not what the bookies think. Before yesterdays game you could get 4-1 for us to go down; we are now down to 2-1 and thats the best price.

All down to games going to form and we need a few results from other teams because with the squad available at the moment is just not good enough to pick up more than 3-4 more points

Archetypal Bolton fan. The grass is always greener on the other side. I can remember pissing it in some of the lower league divisions and the doom mongers were still always there.

Looking at remaining fixtures, the two you mention are behind us and I would rather have our run in than theirs. Doesn't mean we will survive but I prefer to be a glass half full man.

no just a realist, the facts and figures don t lie. if you look at the form table we should survive, if we play like we did yesterday we are down, if thats being a doom monger then so be it , you obviosly don t know me.

• Moderators

Now, interestingly, I think there's consolation in the others losing when we lose. I get none from winning when every other fucker wins.

The latter isn't a consolation though, jsl

So are we only saying mavies can play in one position now then?

He cant play central in a 442

He cant play in one of the deeper 2 central roles in a 451

He has to play beyond a holding 2 in a 451

Is that what were saying about our potential player of the season and future england international?

Im not stating this, im asking the question

If only others were given so many excuses......