• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3?

Utd a 78/9

Blackburn a 77/8

Reading Play offs

But

+ almost any way Euro match eg Bayern Munich

Who'd have thought when we were losing at home to Darlington that we'd be playing and not losing to Bayern Munich

Great ride being a Bolton fan

3?

Utd a 78/9

Blackburn a 77/8

Reading Play offs

But

+ almost any way Euro match eg Bayern Munich

Who'd have thought when we were losing at home to Darlington that we'd be playing and not losing to Bayern Munich

Great ride being a Bolton fan

This

• Site Supporter

Madrid (If only for the couple of nights drinking in various squares and cafe-bars.) Not for the treatment meted out by the Spanish Police

Bournemouth & Hull in a four day period. Both great games.

Shame I'm only allowed three. I'd love to include Arsenal, Liverpool & Everton FA Cup games. WHU League Cup game., Reading, Wolves & PNE play off,

• Members

Absolutely no contest for me. 2-1 win at Old Triffid with Frankie Worthy scoring two. I had waited for what seemed like a lifetime for that night. Excitement completely overwhelmed me when the winner went in. I shit you not - I blacked out. When I came around, there was some rich looking Cheshire set middle aged munter behind me with a scowl which would frighten a police horse. It hissed "It's all you care about, isn't it? Beating us?" A return scowl with the single word answer 'Yes' was like a million orgasms.

I have always had one of our dittys on a loop tape in my head. It never goes away.

There's a crack up in the ceiling,

And the Stretford End is leaking,

Georgie Best has got no money,

He only plays because he's funny.

What are we living for,

To see United in Division Four...................

Mine is pretty predictable really.

Reading Play off. This may be sad, but I think it was one of the best days out of my life. If I'd have been daft enough to breed, I still don't think it'd come near.

There's other games, many, but if you're asking for one, that's got to be it.

• Site Supporter

Mine is pretty predictable really.

Reading Play off. This may be sad, but I think it was one of the best days out of my life. If I'd have been daft enough to breed, I still don't think it'd come near.

There's other games, many, but if you're asking for one, that's got to be it.

I thought for a minute that this was going to say, "If I'd been daft enough to breed I'd have named the first Fabian."

1. Bolton 2 Sunderland 1 ? 43,000 on for a Second Division game. I thought it was going to be like that every week.

2. Arsenal 1 Bolton 3 ? Beating the reigning F.A. Cup holders on their own ground having taken over the whole of the Clock End.

3. Liverpool 2 Bolton 1 ? Never thought i'd ever see us in a major cup final at Wembley in my lifetime.