Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Traf's Geegeez Stat Of The Day

Traf

Nothing sinister, but the focus of Matt's entire organisation seems to be shifting and the main areas that I work in look like the parts of the business that might make way for the new stuff.

Geegeez is rock solid and will be there for years to come, but I don't have enough involvement with that one aspect of the company to justify the salary I currently receive.

This is, of course, pure conjecture and hasn't really been discussed, but it's my own personal insight.

For what it's worth, I love my job and all it entails, but I'm becoming increasingly concerned about my job security and as such, Im hoping to develop a couple of commercial ventures in the betting arena. I've three prototypes under review at present and all are making consistent profits on paper, so they might provide an income source in the future.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe it might be noted that he hasn't given a SOTD selection for a good while, the promised daily placepot hasn't materialised, the in depth race previews etc and the balance might have been lost between genuine content and pimping out bookie offers, systems etc. Personally I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt but would like to see him concentrate more on racing and how to be a good punter type stuff because frankly, he's a bit of a machine.