Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Retired

anewman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you had a season ticket as I did in the 4th division, your a shit fan. (unless you weren't born of course) When a clubs on the decline, you lose a few fans on the way. When they start to improve, the JCL's come flocking back. Some clubs can still hold on to the majority of its fan base when they go down, we won't. Apart from shouting myself hoarse during the last 2 matches, there ain't much more I can do about it. Whichever league we are in next year, I'll still be there.

Unless you had a season ticket as I did in the 4th division, your a shit fan. (unless you weren't born of course) When a clubs on the decline, you lose a few fans on the way. When they start to improve, the JCL's come flocking back. Some clubs can still hold on to the majority of its fan base when they go down, we won't. Apart from shouting myself hoarse during the last 2 matches, there ain't much more I can do about it. Whichever league we are in next year, I'll still be there.

We didn't lose anything like half the crowd the other two times we were relegated from the Prem.When next season starts we are likely to have a better team with Holden,Lee and Vela available. I can see the place being happier and only a bit more empty than now.

We didn't lose anything like half the crowd the other two times we were relegated from the Prem.When next season starts we are likely to have a better team with Holden,Lee and Vela available. I can see the place being happier and only a bit more empty than now.

Only a bit? Aye alreet.

first match for a long time. sadly not good enough and it shows what quite a few million can do if spent wisely.

noticed a rather rotund lady about to start some lyrics but she was muffled very quickly by a wiser old head

full of a bastard cold,feel worse after that and totally pissed off. off to bed sulking............

oh,..........we'll win the next 2 games and stay up.............have faith !!!

I admire your optimism, but fear you're miles off.

24,000 to 18,000 last time we were relegated for a declining team that scraped into the play offs and lost.

We are likely to have a better team than then next season.We didn't have our best 2 players out all the season we went down.

Edited by SeanBW

From experience, we would probably lose about a third of our normal regular home support. It is a realistic possibility that Wigan will have a bigger home crowd than us if we go down and they stay up. Jumping ship now seems a little premature until our fate is known.

There's no way we're keeping hold of Lee and Holden if we go down. ::lol::

They will have to prove their fitness before they get offered big contracts from other clubs.We'll have them at least until January.

If your a BWFC fan I'm a Munich.

Good shout, he's on here to stir things up.Either Bury, Tranmere or Wigan.I suggest the mods look through his posting history and get rid.We don't want other clubs cunts mocking when we get relegated, there are enough Bolton "fans" on here who are itching to do that.

Edited by SeanBW

I want to know why you are soooo down with how Bolton are now ??

What are you comparing it to ?

Its not like you have always been a top 7 club, maybe your expectations are too high.