Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Aston Villa

gonzo

Guest Frandsen08

Fucking idiots. Which players was it?

As much as I hate Birmingham I wouldnt help piss me sides if villa went down and they came up.

delph, james collins and chris herd.

Fucking idiots. Which players was it?

As much as I hate Birmingham I wouldnt help piss me sides if villa went down and they came up.

Villa are already safe

They are 3 points clear of QPR and have a much better goal difference and QPR will lost to citea; and Blackburn are 6 points away and will lose to Chelsea and Wigan

Villa are already safe

They are 3 points clear of QPR and have a much better goal difference and QPR will lost to citea; and Blackburn are 6 points away and will lose to Chelsea and Wigan

They need another point to be safe. Home to Spurs then away to Norwich should yield them a further 0 points, so it probably wasn't a good time to be celebrating. They are unlikely to go down, but it certainly isn't because they are too good to do so!

I reckon they're already safe. That point in their last game will prove vital.

I can't see both us AND QPR overtaking them. One or the other, but not both.

If one can overtake them AND the other can overtake them then it is possible that both can.

We'd have gone down if the season was a month more last season for sure. From being the Joga Bonito of the Prem to kick n rush pub esque sorries.

you do make some fair points, but using twattish phrases like "Joga Bonito" does let you donw a bit, it makes you sound about 10 years old. You do realise that peple don't really use that phrase in real life.