Hitler - Bin Laden - Saddam Hussein

miamiwhite

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if hitler would have viewed the japs as equals,i mean they're not exactly the master race by a long way are they ?

I think he would have seen them as equals......as long as it suited, and then they would have been the next in line without a doubt (although he probably would have used their assistance in wiping out the Chinese and Koreans first I would have thought)

• Members

If we're talking evil, then surely we need to include other charmers such as Pol Pot who apparently was responsilbe for the topping of around 2M people, and the worst of the lot Chairman Mao who allegedly is responsible for the deaths of over 50M of his countrymen (through torture, work camps and general starvation due to piss poor political decisions)

Stalin is another charmer who is repsonsible for millions of deaths

There's some other famous Ethiopian bloke as well, who is still alive who is responsilbe for over a million deaths, but his name escapes me. - I'll bet Bolty knows who he is, as he's learned in such matters

A tale of two Hailes. Haile Selassie revered by the Rastafarian movement and regularly waxed lyrical about by Bob Marley. The other is Mengistu Haile summat or other.

Winning BGT isn't a bad thing? 11rrf9vjpg.gif

Is that big game trumps? im a bit slow on the uptake! If so bang on, used to absolutley love top trumps.

Do they make mucky blue ones does anyone know? If not that's me new money makin scheme fer year :blum: Mind you i'll need some models. Anyone fancy it? NB?

the rwandan genocide in the 90's was truly horrific.hutu's and tutsi's living side by side for many years,then 800,000 butchered in just 3 or 4 months,mostly by machete. the footage of that is horrendous.

they hold courts for war crimes over there and the accused wear pink shirts,whilst the 'judge and jury' try them.

amazingly,many rivals in war are now neighbours again.

i read an article in the times where a tutsi lost 3 members of her family when her hutu neighbour murdered them........the hutu is now unbelievably living back next door to her..........i think there's more to come in rwanda when the next generation start to get bitter

rwanda is the next place to visit on my gruesome bucket list

going back to the original point and what got the argument going at work..................if hitler was in the modern era,he wouldn't have got away with a fraction of his atrocities,whereas saddam was very active and bin laden making a 'decent fist' of it considering he was in hiding for over a decade. Given unlimited freedom,i imagine bin laden would have wreaked havoc and one or two nations may well have been wiped off the map

Edited by miamiwhite

In all seriousness you have to question the US when it comes to Bin Laden. No one can say for sure but from what i can gather the Bush admin were quite pally pally and how many f' ups did the US security make on/surrounding 9/11?

He always seemed more like a puppet than a real threat to me.

Perhaps im very cynical but there's money to be made from war. Who does it benefit? If your gonna put him up there then id put George W in the same bracket.

the 9/11 conspiracy film actually raises quite a lot of questions re bush's family and their money making from it all. major share holders in companies supplying missiles etc. plus the CIA and FBI not sharing intel,certainly allowed some 9/11 'pilots' to get into the States unchallenged.

Is that big game trumps? im a bit slow on the uptake! If so bang on, used to absolutley love top trumps.

Do they make mucky blue ones does anyone know? If not that's me new money makin scheme fer year :blum: Mind you i'll need some models. Anyone fancy it? NB?

Britains got talent Paul Potts, a joke lost :lol:.

Hitler hands down.

I went to Munich years ago for the Oktoberfest and we wanted to have a bit of a break from the drinking, so had a trip to Dachau. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we were in high spirits, but the minute you walk into the camp, it just hits you. There's definitely an air about the place. It really hits home how horrific that time must have been.

Guest Frandsen08

that HITLER was not a bad lad in the sceam of things

oh i do hope this is a weird sense of humor.