Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle

DomRepWanderer

Coyle is fucking clueless

Starting Klasnic yesterday and not N'gog was another random act of desperation from a man with no conviction

We've had so many chances to stay up despite being shite for most of the season; something about gift horses and mouths springs to mind

He won't be going anywhere though. Just hope that someone shakes the fucker over the summer and he actually learns for once; that's my big gripe with him - same mistakes over and again

Play offs at best next year

Coyle is fucking clueless

Starting Klasnic yesterday and not N'gog was another random act of desperation from a man with no conviction

We've had so many chances to stay up despite being shite for most of the season; something about gift horses and mouths springs to mind

He won't be going anywhere though. Just hope that someone shakes the fucker over the summer and he actually learns for once; that's my big gripe with him - same mistakes over and again

Play offs at best next year

I agree with this. As well as throwing chungy into the mix, hasn't played all season not sure what he expected from him.

• Members

why you would reward a man that has failed miserably at his job with a continued contract really defies belief. This applies to all his staff as well.

As jules says above his biggest failing is his inability to learn from his own mistakes and a complete unwillingness to take responsibility for his actions.

why you would reward a man that has failed miserably at his job with a continued contract really defies belief. This applies to all his staff as well.

As jules says above his biggest failing is his inability to learn from his own mistakes and a complete unwillingness to take responsibility for his actions.

You've got to give it to PG and ED for their tremendous loyalty to a man who has totally friitered away their support.

I just can't take the complete lack of professionalism from Coyle and his toadies.

You could always rely on Bolton teams to punch above their weight. This team have continually been less than the sum of the parts.

Not much chance of Coyle learning from his mistakes, judging by his comments on the BBC website, he doesn't think he's made any. All down to bad refereeing decisions, injuries and 'a slow start'. Only acknowledgment of any sort of failing is that we 'maybe could have defended some situations better'.

Very perceptive.

• Site Supporter

Regards the inclusion of Klas for Ngog, I have no doubt that each of those players will have spoken to OC and demanded to be included in the team. I'm thinking maybe Klas shouted loudest.

• Moderators

The biggest act of desperation was putting Sordell on with minutes to go. To me that said, I've no more cards to play, I haven't a fucking clue.

That's how I described it to the City fan here, they needed goals and put on Dzeko. He's played, all their strikers have had game time.

Nowhere near as mental as chucking Chungy on last week though.

That's one of the things that most piss me off; wigan are a league higher than us.

Lets make sure we get behind the club and please please make sure them pie eating two hats do not get bigger crowds than we do, Wigan above us is a temporary thing it will revert to normality some time soon, of that I am sure.

Lets make sure we get behind the club and please please make sure them pie eating two hats do not get bigger crowds than we do, Wigan above us is a temporary thing it will revert to normality some time soon, of that I am sure.

form is temporary,class is permanent.

those wigan pricks will soon be back where they belong,lets see their fickle bastards back them then.............cnuts the lot of them

Edited by miamiwhite

form is temporary,class is permanent.

those wigan pricks will soon be back where they belong,lets see their fickle bastards back them then.............cnuts the lot of them

They're just fucking cowards who glass women.

Writing this feels like being on the web version of the Samaritans. Gutted.

Iv'e always tried to give Coyle the benefit of the doubt but now that shit is over I feel like havin a proper go. Can't really say anything else that hasn't been to be honest but I do have to say that for me, him and his perplexing decisions, not Gartside, has sent us down. Yes, injuries have been appaling and there must be a fair few smashed mirrors around old Bolton town but it's not a good enough excuse!

Yesterdays game was winnable and it should have been done. It's not that game that sticks in my head though it's the Norwichs, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderlands at home! Games we should have been getting at least a point in and because of bad management we've got fcuk all!

How he couldn't see that we were better, fcuking miles better!, with Muamba sitting in a 5 man midfield is and was beyond me, and that's really the tip of the iceberg.

I think we have the potential to bounce back up but I don't see enough grafters and people who can tackle in our midfield. That needs sorting. As for Coyle i'd get rid now but who's going to replace him that would be any better? That's my biggest fear and has been all season - knowing he's probably as good as we're gonna get. I think we're stuck with him, so he either learns and improves or . . .

I can't comprehend any other clubs fans right now, couldn't care less!