Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

They're Laughing Their Balls Off

Ands1

Quite frankly, this evening, I don't give a shiny shite what other fans think.

Thing is though, tomorrow, I'll still not care what Burnley fans think. They'll always be lower down the food chain, however they try and look at it.

Quite frankly, this evening, I don't give a shiny shite what other fans think.

Thing is though, tomorrow, I'll still not care what Burnley fans think. They'll always be lower down the food chain, however they try and look at it.

Amen sister

Considering it's all supposed to be about Bastard Rovers with them, amazing how mithered they still are about us, couldn't believe the number of threads / posts. Funny how they're still so jaundiced about us when we did them such a favour by taking him off their hands at such great cost, when he'd have taken them down anyway

Bury, there's another club who hate us but don't even register on our radar.

I had some Bury cunt trying to be funny on FB.

Bitter,pathetic & lacking class. I doubt he would've said it to my face yesterday though the mood I was in.

The Burnley are a joke. They are wanking themsleves silly about playing Bolton (who they not beaten in a league game since 1987 - 9 games) and Blackburn who they haven't beaten since the late 1970s. With a record like that against local rivals, I'd be keeping a low profile.

Its the same with Blackpool, another of our petty detractors. Don't underestimate how much these hate us. It will be more than a silver lining for them that they play us next year if West Ham beat them.

We will see who is fucking laughing next season. I wish next season started tomorrow. Ive had a few sly digs from championship wankers who i know and its time we gave them a slap just to let them know where they stand.

Championship? That'd be a dream for Bury. As I said, bitter. Haters!

At least we've tasted it. And yes, it was fantastic.