Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bogdan

L/H White

Guest Blixa

Can't believe it went ahead.

As half of 'em won't see each other again (at least, not on a daily basis), they might as well have a drink.

As half of 'em won't see each other again (at least, not on a daily basis), they might as well have a drink.

Bollocks. Why reward a season of failure, especially so soon after the cunts have cost us our Premier League status.

• Moderators

Have they now sold a shit load of expensive tickets for this do?

With no Sky money coming in, they will be more reliant on stuff like this. Cancelling it would be financial suicide. JSL.

Have they now sold a shit load of expensive tickets for this do?

With no Sky money coming in, they will be more reliant on stuff like this. Cancelling it would be financial suicide. JSL.

Fair point Cassie. I'd just be too embarrassed to get on that stage and avcept anything, then again I'm not a millionaire footballer where sadly the rules don't apply.

Edited by DIPS

the more i see the footage of walters bundling bogdan into,the more i think he should have been barging into walters and knocking him over. with the protection given to goalkeepers,he should really have punched the ball and smacked that thieving reject in the face at the same time

Bogdan has potential, but has no physical presence and should not have played in the vital last 6-8 games. It was right to give him a run but when the chips were down it should have been Jussi (or better still Al Habsi).

Bogdan has potential, but has no physical presence and should not have played in the vital last 6-8 games. It was right to give him a run but when the chips were down it should have been Jussi (or better still Al Habsi).

Spot on.

There's no way Jussi would have allowed himself to be bundled over like that

• Site Supporter

Spot on.

There's no way Jussi would have allowed himself to be bundled over like that

Ey up, suddenly it was bogdan's fault that the ref looked to the linesman for a decision and didn't get one?

Ey up, suddenly it was bogdan's fault that the ref looked to the linesman for a decision and didn't get one?

No, just an observation that Jussi is a bigger bloke with greater presence in the box

Bogdan is an excellent young keeper who will serve Bolton well for the next decade.....if we can hang on to him.

if only i had a time machine.......or your immaculate forsight we could have dropped Bogdan for the day...........and not played CYL in that friendly........dropped holden from the Urinal game..etc,etc,etc.

seriously?

• Site Supporter

No, just an observation that Jussi is a bigger bloke with greater presence in the box

Bogdan is an excellent young keeper who will serve Bolton well for the next decade.....if we can hang on to him.

Jussi would have attempted another hissy fit/slap and got sent off

It's an easy decision to penalise Bogdan if you're a ref - He's a nobody (in premiership terms) who's had a few dodgy moments anyway. Who knows whether or not Jussi would have got the decision, but I'd have had him in for the last few games anyway. It's a time for experience - for me Bogdan looks like he's always got a mistake in him.

He's done OK for a youngster, but he's far from the finished article & I doubt any other premiership team would have our "player of the year" as their keeper.

• Site Supporter

It's an easy decision to penalise Bogdan if you're a ref - He's a nobody (in premiership terms) who's had a few dodgy moments anyway. Who knows whether or not Jussi would have got the decision, but I'd have had him in for the last few games anyway. It's a time for experience - for me Bogdan looks like he's always got a mistake in him.

He's done OK for a youngster, but he's far from the finished article & I doubt any other premiership team would have our "player of the year" as their keeper.

Is this one of them algorithm things where it's just looped back up to a statement asked aerlier up the thread in the hope that someone might say "Yes, jussi would have saved it"

Try reading the thread fully, it's already been discussed that we'll never really know.