Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Bolton Hospital

frank_spencer

As he arrived via section i didn't need to request any stitches. :D

I'm settled down infront of a DVD with a big glass of Kraken rum and Cherry Coke.

Making the most of the quiet time.

i can bet thats the sweetest tasting Kraken rum and cherry coke you have ever enjoyed mate! :D

good man...

DEAR AS FUCK maybe pal...but make the most of 'em 'cause when your kids have grown up like mine they get very ordinary.First grand kid that comes along is gonna get spoilt rotten!

What a strange thing to say about your children.

DEAR AS FUCK maybe pal...but make the most of 'em 'cause when your kids have grown up like mine they get very ordinary.First grand kid that comes along is gonna get spoilt rotten!

My grandson is nearly 15 weeks old, absolutely brilliant, all my problems at work pale into insignificance when I take the little fella out

Hope the little one's home soon Frank.

My daughter found it very tough when she was discharged as her daughter had to stay in neo-natal for a further week.

She was in Royal Preston but with a similar experience, nurses fantastic, doctors not quite so.

All the best Frank...

However my latest experience of the NHS has been shocking...

Wife rushed in with suspected appendicites (sp)..

Two nights on a trolley awaiting a bed...three days awaiting a scan...

rude and frankly uninterested nurses and Doctors...when I pointed I had BUPA and wanted her to be discharged got even more unhelpful...

Took her to Beaumont paid the ?100 excess and was scanned and diagnosed within 4 hours...

Not saying this is the case per se...and wouldn't do their jobs for all the coke in Columbia...but reviewing the personnel that are wandering around that hospital and basically having a jolly from their mundane shitty life of pub, racing channel, signing on and generally free loading... it make Newport Street and its pound shops look like Dubai...

Edited by Bobcat