Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Roy Keane

HomerJay

• Members

Give your heads a shake

This is the cunt that once went out of his way to try and deliberately end another pro's career

And has recently told fergie that without him and his mates he'd have won fuck all. Who does the ego driven potato picking bomb chucking cunt think put the team together?

He's a cunt. Always was, always will be

He's rude, ignorant and a shite manager

What's happened to this site??

Thank you Jules. I thought I had entered a parallel universe for a moment. How anyone can give that obnoxious cunt the time of day is beyond me.

What he did to Haaland was unforgiveable.

Should have done bird for that premeditated attack.

• Members

Having been schooled in Manc I do worry about Bolton dwellers and why they have to be corrected about the evils of Utd people so regularly by non Bolton residents, top post Jules! Bolty will be a long to back you up soon!

You know me too well, sir :good:

Give your heads a shake

This is the cunt that once went out of his way to try and deliberately end another pro's career

And has recently told fergie that without him and his mates he'd have won fuck all. Who does the ego driven potato picking bomb chucking cunt think put the team together?

He's a cunt. Always was, always will be

He's rude, ignorant and a shite manager

What's happened to this site??

Top post Jules. Agree with all of it. Once a DMB , always a DMB. I dont care how good a pundit he is or what hes achieved once he hung up his boots. The man js a classless dirty cunt, much like Nevile. Fucking hell we seem to have a Munich love in every other month on here.

Edited by DIPS

Thank you Jules. I thought I had entered a parallel universe for a moment. How anyone can give that obnoxious cunt the time of day is beyond me.

What he did to Haaland was unforgiveable.

Should have done bird for that premeditated attack.

That is absolutely spot on Bolty.Thats the tackle I've been trying to remember all week,horrible horrible cunt.And lets not forget the time he spat the dummy out when McCarthy was the Ireland manager and came home.People talk about Barton in the same way,and while there are comparisons he will never top Keane for utter cuntishness.Who's idea it was to make him a "pundit" needs to give their head a big shake!

im with you homo....

as a player i despised the fucker....

now i think hes spot on...after the game just then,any other former pro would of given it all the usual bullshit,but to his credit he spoke the truth.

his books a good read aswell....

i thought he was a cunt

then i read is book not a bigger cunt as i thought

Just a point of order Keanes pre meditated horror tackle didn't end haalands career. It was the other leg that forced him to retire.

Keane's a cunt who's entertaining as a pundit, but don't give him the credit he seeks for the Haaland tackle..

Nobody did

The point is he "went out" to finish his career

It's the pre meditation, not the result

As I said

Cunt

(not you franky :) )

Cunty cunt cunt cunty cunt ......... and as for " big Dunc" another right out of the same mould..........twaty twat twat twaty .... Gary Neville.makes me want to shove live wasps up my arse rather than watch him!

fucking hell its hard trying to find a presenter i like .

lineker.......smug twat

hanson n not too bad i guess

chiles.....fat cunt

neville ...DMB and a cunt

theres loads more and hardley a good on in there

forgot townsend.....fuck me get a grip.......

need to take my pills and lay down in a dark room ......