Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Stone Roses - Heaton Park

Pablo

Anyone off here going Sunday?

Was doing. Just sold mine.

Dunno if it's the right thing to do, to be honest, but recently been having flashbacks to Oasis at Knebworth.

Watching action from a shitty screen, feeling totally detached from stage and, not forgetting, 2 hour queue for booze.

And the supports are wank.

Friday's gotta be the one.

Reckon its first time they've played the first album in its entirety.

Times for Friday....

Kid British 4.50pm-5.15pm

The Vaccines 5.30pm-6.00pm

The Wailers 6.30pm-7.15pm

Primal Scream 7.45pm-8.45pm

Roses 9.30pm - 10.45pm

11 curfew

This differs from another site that reckons Roses are on at 9.10 til 11.45pm.

Very, very jealous indeed mate. Wish i could have made it back for the weekend, but that would have been a little too expensive! Was going to nip up to Singapore to see them 22nd July but its not gonna happen. They will have done Asia and i`m still holding out for an announcement that they will come over to Australia in our summer for the festival season ( Dec - April 2013).

I can only but hope!!

Was doing. Just sold mine.

Dunno if it's the right thing to do, to be honest, but recently been having flashbacks to Oasis at Knebworth.

Watching action from a shitty screen, feeling totally detached from stage and, not forgetting, 2 hour queue for booze.

And the supports are wank.

Friday's gotta be the one.

i went KNEBWORTH for the oasis

Half of Bolton is going on Sunday. Mobbing up in a well known meeting place at noon on Sunday. PM Newman

Oh indeed, even Fenny is coming.....he has spent the last 2 days locked in his room learning the words to 'Guns & Roses' songs !!!

Just turned down a ticket for saturday.Had the "Live in Blackpool"dvd for ages and still not got past the first song(can he actually sing live now?) .Love the studio recordings so I'll stick to those.

Well the doubters can say what they want but I'm gonna have a ball on Saturday!

Just been to see Beady Eye in Warrington - if you like a couple of Oasis classics - they did Rock n Roll Star and Morning Glory - which just so happen to be 2 of my faves (was never a big fan of them). Reckon that will really get the crowd rocking on Saturday before the Roses.

I have to drive past Heaton Park to get home. Gonna be a fooking nightmare tonight methinks.

Hope anyone going has a great time. Can't wait to see 'em at V. They're the only reason I'm going (well, and Inspirals too)