Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dingle Watch

scoobydoo

I've not heard from him in a week or so. Has he checked himself into the priory do you think?

He's been on hols, was on it last night. I think he's quite excited at his predictions of Andy Carroll joining big Sam potentially becoming true.

Nzonzi, Dann and Olsen have now put official transfer requests in, following Yakubu's exit last month and Hoillett is now a free agent. Still don't think they are anything to worry about next season as the signings they've made so far are well past their sell-by dates.

Apparently Danny Murphy's still a world beater!

Guest Frandsen08

anyone else find it a bit odd that we have a thread on who blackburn do or do not sign.

i couldn't give a shiny one

• Site Supporter

anyone else find it a bit odd that we have a thread on who blackburn do or do not sign.

i couldn't give a shiny one

Absofuckinglutely. Dingle at work seems to think his club buying over 30s and us buying under 30s shows they have much more ambition to return to the Barclays Premier League. I don't get where he's coming from.

Absofuckinglutely. Dingle at work seems to think his club buying over 30s and us buying under 30s shows they have much more ambition to return to the Barclays Premier League. I don't get where he's coming from.

Long term plan = get there eventually (maybe)

Short term plan = get back straight away and worry about it later.

I'm not saying it's not horseshit, mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shabby Singh saying he'd sack Keane if they lose 3 in a row and having a go at Pederson on SSN

Much as I abhor the dingle bastards, when the likes of that shit Shabby Singh call the shots in our game we should all be worried. Every time he was on the far eastern output of ESPN he showed himself up as a complete wanker.