Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Khan Fight This Saturday

Guest Frandsen08

Thats brillaint daz! i presume you mean with haye and chisora thought, but i reckon they wont throw and land that many punches

Thats brillaint daz! i presume you mean with haye and chisora thought, but i reckon they wont throw and land that many punches

Yep, but it'd be nice if they actually punched each other's heads clean off one another's shoulders in a Celebrity Deathmatch special.

Unfortunately that's not likely to happen and whoever wins will become even more obnoxious than they currently are. On the plus side, at least one of the cunts should finally disappear from the sport for good.

Guest Frandsen08

Yep, but it'd be nice if they actually punched each other's heads clean off one another's shoulders in a Celebrity Deathmatch special.

Unfortunately that's not likely to happen and whoever wins will become even more obnoxious than they currently are. On the plus side, at least one of the cunts should finally disappear from the sport for good.

oh it could be milked for all it can be, declared a draw and bingo scumbag rematch.

oh it could be milked for all it can be, declared a draw and bingo scumbag rematch.

Indeed.

FWIW I think Haye will murder him. And to use one of his own phrases, "It'll be more one-sided than a gang rape".

is the Khan fight for the title he lost? I thought I'd read it was now vacant due to Peterson being stripped of it cos of drugs innit?

Come on Amir, do Bolton and the UK proud.

Indeed.

FWIW I think Haye will murder him. And to use one of his own phrases, "It'll be more one-sided than a gang rape".

is the Khan fight for the title he lost? I thought I'd read it was now vacant due to Peterson being stripped of it cos of drugs innit?

Come on Amir, do DEANE and the DAUBHILL proud.

• Site Supporter

Indeed.

Come on Amir, do Bolton and the UK proud.

This fight is for the WBA & WBC titles.

I'm just waiting for confirmation of the Ricky Hatton comeback - that will be worth a trip over the pond for if its abroad!

Just thank fuck they dont announce Amir Khan from Bolton in Engerland and he walks out with Man united gear on, thankful for small mercies.

He can be a bit of an annoying sod, but aren't all young lads? All that Reebok lights and malarkey on his shorts, that's his choice.

Probably can't do right for some folk though. Perfect folk, obviously.

He's a cunt, but aren't they all at that age?

I'm proud of him and happy to have him attached onto out town. Most folk see a cocky Asian, however his behind the scenes work he does (without any media coverage due to his wishes) really does distinguish him from other people who are in a similar position.

He does it off his own back and plows his hard earned for the kids of Bolton. You'd be surprised to see how much time he commits to the youngsters and to those who are at the most vulnerable in society.

Still a cunt though.

He can be a bit of an annoying sod, but aren't all young lads? All that Reebok lights and malarkey on his shorts, that's his choice.

Probably can't do right for some folk though. Perfect folk, obviously.

if he doesn't switch to adidas, he's not a true Bolton fan.

if he doesn't switch to adidas, he's not a true Bolton fan.

Actually, the whole Reebok thing is now irrelevant seeing as there is zero link to the town now.

Though I do know of a localish sportwear manufacturer for anyone wanting to buy British, so to speak! :D

Kukri by any chance?

My midweek/pub cricket team got some gear made up by them a couple of years back.

Maybe :D

If you need any more gear, do give sales support a ring. They're lovely and helpful (and some of them have biggish ones too!)