Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Khan Fight This Saturday

I cant wait to see who's fault it was that Khan lost this time.I blame David Haye becuase he didnt wear proper boxing shoes....

Will people now start to realise that Khan is a really good fighter but he is not the world beater people from Bolton make him out to be...The rest of the country has come to terms with it, proabaly time Bolton do as well.

No matter how hard a spin he will put on it, he is finished as you can never alter a glass chin. When is he fighting Mayweather?

His old man was spot on.

http://www.fightsaga...troke-of-Genius

Some quality comments aimed at king khan from Mayweather Sr.

https://twitter.com/FloydMaySr

Edited by Baron Bartrum

Or spend the rest of his life on the beach living the life ox luxury, knowing he got up off his arse and did something with his life

Very likely,but the other options had a bit of risque humour about them.

• Site Supporter

His new house is still being built

He can sit and be a multi millionaire for the rest of his life whilst bitter types rattle on about him.

I guess he'll be right arsed what folk say.

He got tonked. That's boxing for you. He's talented, but he's always kept his hands too low and at world class level, eventually you'll get picked off. Still be proud to have him round my house for a brew.

Some of the comments on here are moronic. It's like being back in Deane School playground circa 1989....

Are boxers not allowed to lose ??

He lost, so what, he will have to get back at it, and start again.

Makes me laugh how all these "boxing fans" say a fighter is finished after losing in a title fight!!!

Only very special fighters go unbeaten ffs !!

Are boxers not allowed to lose ??

He lost, so what, he will have to get back at it, and start again.

Makes me laugh how all these "boxing fans" say a fighter is finished after losing in a title fight!!!

Only very special fighters go unbeaten ffs !!

the only way he can start again is by fighting kel brook, and I think kel brook will smash him

fair play to the lad for getting where he did, but he has always had a glass jaw and was always protected throughout and bever really fought anyone with a packer punch

the only way he can start again is by fighting kel brook, and I think kel brook will smash him

fair play to the lad for getting where he did, but he has always had a glass jaw and was always protected throughout and bever really fought anyone with a packer punch

And Kel Brook is a big fight, prob the 2 best in the country....still quite a high level in the that Industry !

I wouldnt mind bieng the best at what I do in Britain !

Khan would be Brook IMO.....!

If Brook beats Khan, just watch the daft Hype that he could then beat Mayweather etc !!