Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Khan Fight This Saturday

And Kel Brook is a big fight, prob the 2 best in the country....still quite a high level in the that Industry !

I wouldnt mind bieng the best at what I do in Britain !

Khan would be Brook IMO.....!

If Brook beats Khan, just watch the daft Hype that he could then beat Mayweather etc !!

neither would beat mayweather

I did not watch the fight but it seems Khan has only one way of fighting and has poor defensive skills, he needs a trainer who will tell him to work on his discipline and defence if he does not learn patience and protect his suspect chin he might as well pack in now.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

His attacking speed and combinations are quality, real top draw.

First 2 rounds, khan could have finished him.

I dont think this is as bad as some are making out.

Brook could not live with khan's attack.

If Khan fought and beat Brook, he would win back the right to call himself the best in the country. After his last couple of fights, he can't realistically be certain of that at the moment. Personally, I think that would be a fantastic fight. If Khan wins it, he can win some credability back, prove a few doubters wrong and potentially set up a return to the States. If Brook won, it would be a springboard into the big time.

I'd love to see it, be a brave move from Khan but he's running out of decent options fast in the US.

get a grip

Exactly!Just a bit of sunday mornin still half cut from the night before banter.Would've been chuffed if he had won because it could only have a positive effect for the town.Lighten up ffs!

Exactly!Just a bit of sunday mornin still half cut from the night before banter.Would've been chuffed if he had won because it could only have a positive effect for the town.Lighten up ffs!

I aint arsed either way

not so sure about that though, i reckon it would have been completely ignored and not monetioned like Hayes impressive performance.

Its more fun seeing one of our own get ko'd

The Brook fight is logical. Khan would start favourite as he's beaten at least three or four blokes who are better than the best Brook has beaten.

This result was no surprise to me at all having seen Garcia against Morales. Problem Khan has is that when he's good it's all so easy for him, thencomplacenecy sets in, which is a really bad idea when you've got no chin whatsoever. I'd be concerned that the punches that knocked him down last night were caught on the neck and twice the forehead type area. They are not supposed to knock top quality blokes down.

Shame, he's got all the talent you could want, has humility and decency and generally behaves himself as a sportsman should.

I did not watch the fight but it seems Khan has only one way of fighting and has poor defensive skills, he needs a trainer who will tell him to work on his discipline and defence if he does not learn patience and protect his suspect chin he might as well pack in now.

He can change trainers as many times as he wants,it won't alter the fact that at the top level he can't take a head shot let alone one on the chin. Those last two wild swings from Garcia missed him yet he just fell back on his arse.

It would appear that one man's Sunday morning, half cut banter is anothers insidious racism.