Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Khan Fight This Saturday

Of course it's racist whenever anyone wants anybody to get beat. Fucking grow up and smell the coffee, I'm sick of small minded pathetic tossers of throwing the card in, do where your living in a huge favour and piss off to any country you fancy, just fuck off. I'm really getting wound up with knob heads.

Of course it's racist whenever anyone wants anybody to get beat. Fucking grow up and smell the coffee, I'm sick of small minded pathetic tossers of throwing the card in, do where your living in a huge favour and piss off to any country you fancy, just fuck off. I'm really getting wound up with knob heads.

whats your point?

His attacking speed and combinations are quality, real top draw.

First 2 rounds, khan could have finished him.

I dont think this is as bad as some are making out.

Brook could not live with khan's attack.

I think that will be his next fight TBH. brook has to be considered the top British fighter in that division now but Khan wont like that . Khan has said he will have one more fight at that weight but he cant honeslty expect to step up after that on Saturday.

And to say he is a bigger name in boxing than Froch is crazy.

I think that will be his next fight TBH. brook has to be considered the top British fighter in that division now but Khan wont like that . Khan has said he will have one more fight at that weight but he cant honeslty expect to step up after that on Saturday.

And to say he is a bigger name in boxing than Froch is crazy.

He is

name, that is

FACT

Guest Frandsen08

not seen any of the khan fight, but it is laughable that people think this will be the end of him, he might not be as good as some people think he is but he is a talent.

FWIW some of the backwards comments on this site recently are really uncomfortable and cringe worthy to read.

not seen any of the khan fight, but it is laughable that people think this will be the end of him, he might not be as good as some people think he is but he is a talent.

FWIW some of the backwards comments on this site recently are really uncomfortable and cringe worthy to read.

spot on franny....

ive not even bothered getting involved this time,the last khan debate on here sent me insane...

if folks want to let their opinions on a fighters boxing ability be blighted by race issues then its simply not worth bothering...

like it or not,khan is a very decent boxer,wether he will learn to defend his chin properly or not remains to be seen,but to call finished etc is just silly talk and shows a complete ill-informed view on boxing...

spot on franny....

ive not even bothered getting involved this time,the last khan debate on here sent me insane...

if folks want to let their opinions on a fighters boxing ability be blighted by race issues then its simply not worth bothering...

like it or not,khan is a very decent boxer,wether he will learn to defend his chin properly or not remains to be seen,but to call finished etc is just silly talk and shows a complete ill-informed view on boxing...

It was his neck. JSL :D

Oh and Franny apparently you just need to get a sense of humour.

I Dont think he is finished in any way shape or form, he has good promoters and he can box. What he cant do is fight at the top top level he thinks he can. He will continue to make a really good living from boxing and may win the odd title here and there but in the big fights, the ones where his reputation will be decided, he will get beat every time...and that is the difference between a great fighter and a good fighter.

I also fail to see what his charity work has to do with how good he is at boxing.....

Guest Frandsen08

It was his neck. JSL :D

Oh and Franny apparently you just need to get a sense of humour.

aye, and learn not to be so so mard. I'm learning frank.

• Site Supporter

Khan still has a few decent options depending on which weight he wants to go for, a few decent names would be Alexander, Ortiz, Corley, Brook, Matt Hatton.

I think he's probably learned as much as he's going to now in the Wild Card, time to move over to Manny Steward and learn the art of defence a little bit more (maybe Steward could even help Coyle out too).

If I was Khan, I would aim for a showdown with Ortiz or Alexander in the US before coming back over here to challenge Brook, Brook would be a dangerous fight as a first at 147 and coming off the back of a defeat

Guest Frandsen08

and franny...ive got an old Chubby Brown dvd and some old episodes of Love Thy Neighbour on VHS somwhere if you want to borrow em?

Yeah mate i'll have them, sit and watch them in my combat 18 t-shirt.

I Dont think he is finished in any way shape or form, he has good promoters and he can box. What he cant do is fight at the top top level he thinks he can. He will continue to make a really good living from boxing and may win the odd title here and there but in the big fights, the ones where his reputation will be decided, he will get beat every time...and that is the difference between a great fighter and a good fighter.

I also fail to see what his charity work has to do with how good he is at boxing.....

The biggest load of horse shit ive ever read on here

Kotelniyk, Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana & Judah. All WORLD TITLE FIGHTS that he WON.

What am I doing bringing Facts into for though ffs

Khan still has a few decent options depending on which weight he wants to go for, a few decent names would be Alexander, Ortiz, Corley, Brook, Matt Hatton.

I think he's probably learned as much as he's going to now in the Wild Card, time to move over to Manny Steward and learn the art of defence a little bit more (maybe Steward could even help Coyle out too).

If I was Khan, I would aim for a showdown with Ortiz or Alexander in the US before coming back over here to challenge Brook, Brook would be a dangerous fight as a first at 147 and coming off the back of a defeat

Ortiz might be a good shout after his recent calamity and the resulting cancellation of the Berto re-match, Alexander would also be keen on a fight with Khan. Winning either of those would enhance Khan's stock. I was at the Belfast card when Corley beat McCloskey, wouldn't anticipate Khan having any dramas with him. The fight I would most like to see for Khan, but its chances are nil obviously, would be against Jorge Linares.