Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burnley Away

Guest bwfcdan

Fucking imbeciles:

Burnley vs Bolton Wanderers

Saturday 18th August KO 3pm

Please note we are currently experiencing technical issues with our online system.

We aim to have this issue resolved as soon as posssible.

Tickets will be available from 9am on Wednesday 18th July. Apologies for any inconvience this may cause.

and the number thay give to order by phone is a fax number :thumbsup:

Guest bwfcdan

Yes, it's still fucked.

Once again, well done Bolton Wanderers Football Club. Fucking RBS could do betterer.

Does the link posted at the top of page 4 not work for you?

Does the link posted at the top of page 4 not work for you?

Buy now: Ok then

Burnley vs Bolton Wanderers

Saturday 18th August KO 3pm

Bolton Wanderers have announced the selling arrangements for the forthcoming Npower Championship away game to Burnley on Saturday 18th August, K.O. 3:00pm and are as follows….

Season Ticket Holders – Wednesday 18th July, 9am

Members/Lifeline members – Monday 23rd July, 9am

Open Sale – Wednesday 25th July, 9am

Tickets can be purchased over the phone on 08448 712 2932, by postal apeopleication or in person at the Reebok Stadium.

Please be aware that sales during the priority periods require client reference numbers for each individual season ticket holder.

I've ordered hundreds of tickets so it's not me who's being a fuckwit.

So, I can phone now can I, as I suggested last week to them but I got told I couldn't? Absolute shambles.

what boozers are being recommended people?

also, thinking of going over in a mini bus as train seems to take ages and costs about £10 according to the trainline. Any recommendations on where would be best to meet a metro mini bus for return to bolton.

Tickets can be purchased over the phone on 08448 712 2932, by postal apeopleication or in person at the Reebok Stadium.

I've just been down, you can't buy them in person, but you can fill out a postal apeopleication and hand it in, waste of time that was.

Please be aware that sales during the priority periods require client reference numbers for each individual season ticket holder.

I've ordered hundreds of tickets so it's not me who's being a fuckwit.

So, I can phone now can I, as I suggested last week to them but I got told I couldn't? Absolute shambles.

The in person and on't phone and by post (i think) doesnt apeopley during the priority sales period - its only when on general sale

Edited by bwfc2003

The in person and on't phone and by post (i think) doesnt apeopley during the priority sales period - its only when on general sale

postal does mate...

we always get ours by postal apeopleication...

That was taken from their site.

They really don't know what they're doing.