Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Randomish?

tomski

is it keith southerns testimonial today??

hes having a testimonial,but hes just signed for huddersfield!....

ill stay clear from town today i reckon,my mate works at blackpool north station,he said out of all the large followings that came through the station during them prem season,everton fan were by far the worse behaved...

...and bolton had the biggest police presence!

Same for Bolton away, I have been all the north west games away with Bolton over the years, and their is always a big police prescence for them !

Well not so much in the last few years though !

Edited by Pablo

Indeed it is, he is a Blue, and left us for Blackpool in 2002, he has just left them.

Everton's away lot can be really bad. The North West aways attracts a much higer number of scallies from Liverpool.

if you havnt got a ticket by the time you get to the station you have to buy one there...he found it strange how many of em were under 16 and lived in poulton-le-fylde,but all had deep scouse accents!!

the shop got ransacked after the game aswell,full on looting....

Same for Bolton away, I have been all the north west games away with Bolton over the years, and their is always a big police prescence for them !

Well not so much in the last few years though !

all the staff at the station got called for breifing before the bolton game with gmp and lancashire police...

they described it as the biggest police operation that station had ever seen,and was a code 1 security threat...

had a lot to do with a load from bolton kicking off in there after a stag trip...the day we were away at wigan if i remember rightly...

if you havnt got a ticket by the time you get to the station you have to buy one there...he found it strange how many of em were under 16 and lived in poulton-le-fylde,but all had deep scouse accents!!

the shop got ransacked after the game aswell,full on looting....

...oh I do miss away games...!!!

Edited by Pablo

all the staff at the station got called for breifing before the bolton game with gmp and lancashire police...

they described it as the biggest police operation that station had ever seen,and was a code 1 security threat...

had a lot to do with a load from bolton kicking off in there after a stag trip...the day we were away at wigan if i remember rightly...

I remember that. Someone on here I think !!!

We were at home to Fulham first day of season and Bpool were at Wigan

A load of Bolton lads met them off the train at Bpool north on the way home

1 - 0 bolton