Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans Forum 2012-13

Gonk

• Site Supporter

a couple of people asked probing questions,

one to gartside about being in charge of the demise of the club , and his managerial appointments.

this was fended off by jack deardan.

other to coyle , about tactics and certain players, and him getting panned on forums.

this was defended by him going on about injuries to best players and senior players who did not care , as they got paid what ever. he does't do social media.

new way is players on a basic and good incentives .

i think the mood was one of lets hope we can come back , rather than going over what has happened.

i think coyle had orders/ or his opinion to change the squad, which possibly would of seen us relegated this season anyway.

lets just hope we get back at the first attempt , or else .

I'm happy with that philosophy, and expect it will be the way most clubs will go from now on......obviously with the exception of the big players, who will continue to still pay immense wages for players that rarely play

a couple of people asked probing questions,

one to gartside about being in charge of the demise of the club , and his managerial appointments.

this was fended off by jack deardan.

other to coyle , about tactics and certain players, and him getting panned on forums.

this was defended by him going on about injuries to best players and senior players who did not care , as they got paid what ever. he does't do social media.

i think the mood was one of lets hope we can come back , rather than going over what has happened.

i think coyle had orders/ or his opinion to change the squad, which possibly would of seen us relegated this season anyway.

lets just hope we get back at the first attempt , or else .

Summed up well, but why do we kick off to the south stand second half? Madness

Who gives a shiny shit about about Newcastle? I follow BWFC and want answers, not media sound bites

They are a prime example of changing a business plan. No matter how you look at things had to change. I would sooner support a team with a future than one chasing the impossible dream like pompey did.

Saying that it probably doesn't sit well a bit of reality so I can join in if you like.

Sack the board. Sack the team. Why won't we sign messi.

They are a prime example of changing a business plan. No matter how you look at things had to change. I would sooner support a team with a future than one chasing the impossible dream like pompey did.

Saying that it probably doesn't sit well a bit of reality so I can join in if you like.

They were forced to change their business plan, after some piss poor management & relegation & Ashley not spending anymore. What works for A, doesn't mean it will work for B. If the powers that be, couldn't work this out before facing relegation with a poor manager at the helm, then they too should be giving themselves a good hard look at themselves, rather than big bonuses for failure.

As for the last comment, pleeeeease!! try to not act so childish, nor patronise someone you know bugger all about.

Big E

Can you please read the forum rules.

You should know by now Facts are no longer allowed on this site.