Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ngog On His Way?

freds dad

Guest Frandsen08

as long as OC has someone equally good or better lined up then happy days, if not then he has to stay IMO

Have we been linked to Dave nugent yet?

as long as OC has someone equally good or better lined up then happy days, if not then he has to stay IMO

Maybe Sordell and/or Afobe are betterer? ... and there's no way Ngog will be happy sitting on the bench in the Championship.

Guest Frandsen08

Maybe Sordell and/or Afobe are betterer? ... and there's no way Ngog will be happy sitting on the bench in the Championship.

maybe they are, but I'd say we'd need 4 strikers, we might end up revising the Defensive mid position with any incoming funds and using some yoof, never know what OC is plotting these days.

maybe they are, but I'd say we'd need 4 strikers,

I agree mate, I do too.

I'd just like to see Sordell given a chance. He's 'been there and done it' at this level and hopefully will continue to get better. I just don't see Ngog accepting a place on the bench.

I don't care if Ngog does go, I don't rate him at all. Obviously we would need to get another striker in if he is sold, presumably the manager is aware of this fact as well and won't be letting him go anywhere until a replacement is lined up.

I still have the feeling that Ngog was almost a panic buy last season, and sadly it hasn't proved thus far to be a great piece of business, as his goalscoring record is pretty abysmal

Sordell has to start at Burnley, I think Owen will be shooting himself in the foot if he doesnt and alienating those who are backing him. I would like to see Afobe and Sordell but we will more than likely see Davies and Sordell seeing that Ngog is supposed to be injured for a couple of weeks.

i reckon that young lad ive never seen play is a much better player than the one i watched regulary

Yup; seems a common position with BWFC supporters

N'Gog is plenty good enough for us IMO; his performance last season most certainly should be way down the list in terms of our worries

If he doesn't want to play in the Championship then get shut, but to assume Afobe and Sordell are better after seeing brief glimpses is crazy

Bet they look great on youtube though

HMMMMMMPH