Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bins - Weird!

DazBob

Just had a text off a bird. She said she heard a noise outside at about 4.00am and looked out of her window and there was man rooting through her wheelie bin. She banged on the window and he legged it.

Anyway, she's got up this morning and her bin is completely empty. The same has happened next door too.

Anyone heard of owt like this before?

her bin is completely empty.

It sounds like it could be identity theft, probably easier for whoever it is to take everything, and then sift through the shit at their leisure.

I would obvioulsy like to think it's Carlos's second suggestion though, that would be nice

Guest Frandsen08

Everton fan commenting on a thread about people dipping into bins and no one has made a witty joke or comment, this place is on a slippery slope!

It will be CAN MAN

Bloke from Horwich who collects cans.

He's proper special he is. He's never been down this way that I know of (most Horridgers don't come down our way) but I have heard tales of him rummaging for cans first thing in the morning.

Who is he, Norwich?

Enterprising burglars without transport often use wheelie bins as ad-hoc swag carriers. The 'clean' nature of paper and other recycle bins means they don't even need to clean shite off stuff, before nipping to Cash Converter*...

* Obviously not with stolen property, as establishments such as that named do not accept goods of dubious origin.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Guest Frandsen08

Bloke called Martin... Nice chap to be fair....Just has a fetish with cans

Kin'ell he should pop round jazza's after a weekend sesh, he'd blow a load in his pants

Edited by Frandsen08

• Moderators

Says he collects them for Derian House, but not sure he does. Last time anyone looked, he needed about 80,000 for a ton of ali. That was worth about £750...He must make £100 a week doing it.

Drives around in his nissan micra thats FULL of cans in bags.

I.D. theft.The scruffy fcukers look for anything with credit card info,reciepts,catalogue stuff etc,then rob ya blind.Once caught two of the cnuts going through mine at ten in the morning,the hard faced gets.They didn't come again!