Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Just To Piss Me Of Further

Drew Peacock

Went on the shambles that passes for the club web site, to check the KO time for next Friday.

Click on the highlight, and it takes me to the page telling me what time we kick off against Crewe on 28th July.

Click on 'read more' and it shows me all the fixtures we have had so far - WTF.

I don't do web design, but I could do a better job than the tossers who have thrown that together. After

todays debacle, we need all the fans we can get - not make it harder for them to find details.

Do I assume Friday is 20:00 kick off - it appears that Derby is 19:45

It took an hour for the result to be posted

I didn't think it would be worst than the one we had last year, that was bad enough

Fans use the websites for reports, fixtures, tickets, away stuff not the crap that is on theretoday

It doesn't work too well on iPad.....I'm sure someone off here could create a better one

It took an hour for the result to be posted

I didn't think it would be worst than the one we had last year, that was bad enough

Fans use the websites for reports, fixtures, tickets, away stuff not the crap that is on theretoday

It doesn't work too well on iPad.....I'm sure someone off here could create a better one

They already have. This site. It gives you all you need to know.

Why anyone would go on t'official site for info is baffling.

Might just be losing my marbles, but I'm sure we've never had a 7.45pm kick off at the Reebok before? Summat rings a bell about the planning for the stadium with traffic etc meant that we had to kick off at 8, but there again I might have just imagined it.

Or perhaps the TV company dictated the kick off time?

To be fair to the bride and groom, you'd expect that date to be a safeish bet, wouldn't you?

Indeed

Who should take the blame, though?

Edited by boltondiver

The site has been designed by a chimp

To find out about away tickets, you click tickets, away tickets info, then away tickets on sale

Could they not be visible on the first click (tickets)?

It says the prices are for 'next season', that obviously should be 'this season', so gives the impression that it isn't regularly updated (which it isn't)

Aye but we've been on TV countless times before with an 8pm kick off, haven't we? Was a genuine question as in nigh-on 15 years at the Reebok I can't remember a game kicking off at 7.45pm.

There was one, but can't recall the opposition, the year or the score