i really don't get your point

if you think he's doing as good a job as can be expected, say so

if you think he's failing, then lets have it

i could give you a list of 12 names

you can give em a tick or you can say they're shit/won't come

none of that will change my view that under owen coyle we're going backwards

in what way is it 'not much different'

coyle relegated a team that had been 10 years in the top division

a team that was relegated due to his mismanagement - his misuse of muamba in particular defied belief

he now claims to have a better squad than last year and that better squad looked it's usual shambolic self yesterday

we've had apologists telling us that pre-season is all about fitness while some of us worried there was still no sign of a plan or any structure

he's fcuking deluded and i've had it with him

even if we went up, i'd have zero confidence he had the nous to keep us there

Thanks for replying to the Horwich one save me raising my blood pressure, fuck the compo get the ginger one in from the seaside.

Thanks for replying to the Horwich one save me raising my blood pressure, fuck the compo get the ginger one in from the seaside.

MK i hope you don't mean Holloway?

Don't think i could hack that numpty in charge here.

Not a comment on his managerial abilities he just gets on my fucking tits, with his 'comedy' interviews.

• Moderators

neil mcdonald

phil brown

kenny jackett

glenn roeder

mcleish

maclaren

sean o'driscoll

dean saunders

peter withe

ray wilkins

phil parkinson

paul ince

ronnie moore

billy davies

theres fcuking hundreds

some will do better, some will do worse

fact is , any appointment is a gamble

its into the unknown

the 'known' is that for 18 months, owen coyle has failed

MK i hope you don't mean Holloway?

Don't think i could hack that numpty in charge here.

Not a comment on his managerial abilities he just gets on my fucking tits, with his 'comedy' interviews.

Rather comedy off the park than on it, though

As a club you are either on your way up or on your way down. We have spent stupid amounts of money on wages recently during the Megson era, Coyles number one priority was to balance the books, Megsons was to stay up. We have diluted the wages and diluted the talent pool. Coyle has such a good squad we should be winning games in spite of him. I seriously think we have a better team than last year but they should be prepared. Yesterdays game was like a cup tie and the occasion and atmosphere played straight into Burnleys hands. That said our players need to stop giving interviews stating we should piss this league, they are lining themselves up for a fall.

As for a replacement for Coyle, what if we ended up with Gary Neville !!!!?????

• Moderators

I'd rather have someone in charge, who has managed to get a team out of the championship, rather than someone who hasnt.

Im not saying that coyle is the man for us, but he's alot better than some other names mentioned.

Think its time we realised we arent a big club. We will get relegated and promoted and we are playimg at our "level" at the moment

As a club you are either on your way up or on your way down. We have spent stupid amounts of money on wages recently during the Megson era, Coyles number one priority was to balance the books, Megsons was to stay up. We have diluted the wages and diluted the talent pool. Coyle has such a good squad we should be winning games in spite of him. I seriously think we have a better team than last year but they should be prepared. Yesterdays game was like a cup tie and the occasion and atmosphere played straight into Burnleys hands. That said our players need to stop giving interviews stating we should piss this league, they are lining themselves up for a fall.

As for a replacement for Coyle, what if we ended up with Gary Neville !!!!?????

Bolton lad

Benitez, Curbishley, Clark, Eriksson, Souness, Reid, Di Canio, Holloway, Brown, Keane, Billy Davies, throw enough enquiries out and one of them would come.

Its at the point that I couldn't give a fuck who it is, just NOT Coyle.

I'd rather have someone in charge, who has managed to get a team out of the championship, rather than someone who hasnt.

Im not saying that coyle is the man for us, but he's alot better than some other names mentioned.

Think its time we realised we arent a big club. We will get relegated and promoted and we are playimg at our "level" at the moment

Forget the relegation & promotion for a minute, Horwich, and look at the shambles on the pitch game after game for 18 months with a half-decent squad of players. How could anybody be worse than a losing shambles ?

We have got to move on from BSA its like the longest hangover in world history he did ridiculously well and like or loath him is one of the exceptional managerial talents of the last decade BUT that said it is not too much to ask that we have a manager that

A- doesn't call us a set of twats and has some affection for the club

B- can work out all the aspects of a winning team namely that defending thingy

If we don't stop this backward momentum pretty quick it's hello Leeds Southampton Charlton etc etc how far has this rot set in??

Edited by onlyoneawalker

A fucking chimpanzee could get the squad we have got towards the top end of this league. I seriously think any manager with a plan would do better than Coyle because his motto seems to be everybody just turn up and have a good time and play how you want. Thats not fucking good enough in any league.