Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

Don't give a fuxk what he's said or done

If he interested, get him in there

Thing is, Ive not heard he's said or done anything.

If some of our fans go through life with the same attitude as they do about football, you have to wonder what wiring they have.

COYLE GET ON THE PHONE AND BEG, 3MILL ON SPEARING OR COKER FOR FREE ITS A NO BRAINER.!

Fully agree much rather have him than Jay Spearing, however I think the dislike of Coker goes above the head of Coyle and right to the top of the club, is it a case of cutting your nose of to spite your face, I think it is.

Fuck him. Doesn't actually influence the game, same as our other midfielders.

Left at the first oppurtunity. Showed how much he cared. Fuck him.

But by the same token, Zat appears to care and all he gets is dog's abuse. I know footballers can be nobs but fuck me, so can fans.

Edited by no balls

Thing is, Ive not heard he's said or done anything.

If some of our fans go through life with the same attitude as they do about football, you have to wonder what wiring they have.

Obvious to me (and I would have thought most intelligent people) that NRC has asked his mate Zat to put this article out - too stubborn to publicly say anything about coming back.

His mate - who he speaks to every day - and he doesn't know if he wants to come back? Come on!

• Site Supporter

Obvious to me (and I would have thought most intelligent people) that NRC has asked his mate Zat to put this article out - too stubborn to publicly say anything about coming back.

His mate - who he speaks to every day - and he doesn't know if he wants to come back? Come on!

Obvious or not, what a nice post

I must be thick as pigshit

Edited by HomerJay