Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

Guest bwfcdan

From what I recall he was complimentary about the club. It was just that he wanted to stay in the Prem. Not unreasonable given that he's 28 and getting toward the back end of his career.

Agreed.

Obvious or not, what a nice post

I must be thick as pigshit

Didn't think it was more offensive than suggesting that our fans are wired up wrong

Am sure you're not but do you not agree that NRC is running out of Prem options and is using his mate as a go between?

Heart says fuck him, he dropped us when we went down and deserves to rot in his own egotistical self pity

Head says bring him back, he will do the job we need.

Will take some convincing to some fans that he 'wants' us though ....

Agree......but would go with my head on this one

It would solve many huge gaps in the team if he came back, always felt he was a bit out of his depth in Prem last season but would be an excellent additon to this team.

How do we know he didn't have a clause in his contract anyway to leave if we got relegated?

It would solve many huge gaps in the team if he came back, always felt he was a bit out of his depth in Prem last season but would be an excellent additon to this team.

How do we know he didn't have a clause in his contract anyway to leave if we got relegated?

He did, which is why he left

• Site Supporter

Obvious to me (and I would have thought most intelligent people) that NRC has asked his mate Zat to put this article out - too stubborn to publicly say anything about coming back.

His mate - who he speaks to every day - and he doesn't know if he wants to come back? Come on!

I am as thick as a whale omelette

• Site Supporter

Some things got to happen in the next 5 days, our defence and midfield are not good enough, act now or there is more chance of a relegation battle than promotion back to the prem

The defence is as good as any in the Championship, just needs some cover from midfield.

We could insert a clause in his contract to fuck him off if / when we get promoted.