Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

Guest Frandsen08

beggars cant be choosers....

if hes available get him back.

would a smashing job...

especially in a league full of cloggers anyway.

Quite right too Gonz,I'd have him back in a flash. He'd do a cracking Job

People's opinions about a possible return for NRC are quite strange really, when most of you fuckers would welcome Diouf back with open arms.

Great point.

As a Bolton Wanderers football fan i care about what happens on the pitch first and foremost and having Reo Coker back will make us a better team so its a no brainer. We pay money to go and watch our team play football, not to be nice to people and lick arses a bit like OC does.

Right, so how bad is Reo Coker ?? Seen a link with us, maybe decent cover for us in the middle of the park.

he's not that bad, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I would say his true level is probably plahying for the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Everton, Leeds, Sheff Weds etc - certainly not for one of the current "serious" silverware contenders

he's not that bad, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I would say his true level is probably plahying for the likes of Bolton, Blackburn, Everton, Leeds, Sheff Weds etc - certainly not for one of the current "serious" silverware contenders

I'm in then. He would be good cover for our cover, incase Neville is all "pointed out" !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

does anyone think that a midfield 3 of spearing nrc and holden would nt be miles better than what we have ?

cockend would have one of them playing right wing, with eagles on the left and petrov/lee sat on their arses

so, much of a muchness