Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

Soon as he walked off the pitch in the final game he said he was off.

Is this really what happened?

Or has it just become assumed as a fact, because people keep saying it?

#beetlejuice3times

PS I'd have thought NRC and/or his advisers would have informed the club earlier in the season of their intentions.

“When you are winning 2-1, maybe it would be better to shut up shop."

Or maybe Zat, it'd be better to try and keep a bloody clean sheet for once....

Aye, Zat's not really trying, is he?

gobenji, just go.

Edited by Traf

Is this really what happened?

Or has it just become assumed as a fact, because people keep saying it?

#beetlejuice3times

PS I'd have thought NRC and/or his advisers would have informed the club earlier in the season of their intentions.

Yes it is and Diouf didn't say anything about fucking off when we were struggling. That's an urban myth. Neither did he hit his wife or ever wear a twatty cap whilst driving round Bolton in a tacky vehicle.

According to alan nixon on twitter (yes i know!!!! :rolleyes2:) NRC has been making noises about coming back for over two weeks now but the club aren't for having it.

btw it's a yes from me, could mean the difference between promotion or not imho.

According to alan nixon on twitter (yes i know!!!! :rolleyes2:) NRC has been making noises about coming back for over two weeks now but the club aren't for having it.

btw it's a yes from me, could mean the difference between promotion or not imho.

I can see why people at the club wouldn't want him back,but he basically run our midfield on his own last year imo

do do do NRC chant at crawley

I can see why people at the club wouldn't want him back,but he basically run our midfield on his own last year imo

do do do NRC chant at crawley

Yep

Il be joining in

do do do

fuck off reo coker

he can go and get fucked

coyle should swallow his pride, the clubs interests come first.

I have thought long and hard about this one - Zat is bound to say all this to the press, NRC was his bum-chum, always together at the De Vere when I went to the gym and before games they'd both stay over the night before etc...

I have more morales than to see that clown back at our club, he dropped us like a stone when we were in the shit and now he is in the shit, he wants us - get fucked !!!

If he had any clue about him, he would have stayed until he had a firm offer from elsewhere then left, but he thought he was 'too good' for us so left.

Think about it, if you left your job for another and the other fell through would your boss have you back?? doubt it.

Fuck off NRC - you made your bed now lie in it.

I have thought long and hard about this one - Zat is bound to say all this to the press, NRC was his bum-chum, always together at the De Vere when I went to the gym and before games they'd both stay over the night before etc...

I have more morales than to see that clown back at our club, he dropped us like a stone when we were in the shit and now he is in the shit, he wants us - get fucked !!!

If he had any clue about him, he would have stayed until he had a firm offer from elsewhere then left, but he thought he was 'too good' for us so left.

Think about it, if you left your job for another and the other fell through would your boss have you back?? doubt it.

Fuck off NRC - you made your bed now lie in it.

Happened to me a couple of times and they had me back, all depends if you are good at your job or not I even got a pay rise out of one of them

I would have him back , but on reduced terms . He was our most consistant player last year , Spearing at £3m might be a gamble

devil you know & all that.

Spearing £3m, a handful of starts, unproven

NRC Free, 300 games, proven

Deal or no deal?