Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reo Coker Return?

finbwfc

FOOK REET ROYALLY OFF!!!!

How short are peoples memories?

He buggered off so quickly he didn't even turn up for the end of year awards, hence why Bogdan won. Now he's being touted by that tosser Knight, who broke 2 re-sign deadlines!! Utter, utter piss poor management if he comes back.

He looked good in a piss poor managed side that got relegated, no-one wants him, says it all to me, but not to you's. No-body wanted Knight either, though he's stole a living for another 2 years because of lack of money!! Fucking disgraceful that any of you think these pair of mercenary twats think they can run our club for nothing other than their own personal gain.

You fucking disgust me, that a mercenary tossrag like NRC could be so revered, that you could even consider your club to being raped by a disrespectful, untrustworthy, unrespectful, money grabbing CUNT. He's only concerned for one thing & one thing only, NRC's next pay packet.

He doesn't give a shit about you, me or BWFC.

It's a poor do when a CUNT like him is being seen as a potential saviour by so many of you, that you'd consider such shite poor moral convictions such as his, have suddenly become acceptable. A true reflection of the garbage money induced football we've become used to, to be able to give more player power to average unwanted mediocre arseholes like that.

Lets face facts, he only signed for us because no-one else wanted him to the level he thought he was at, & stuck a release cause in his contract because he was so confident in his ability to keep us up????

Bollox to him, bollox & shame to you's who think it's acceptable.

GIVE YOUR HEADS A FOOKIN' WOBBLE

He buggered off so quickly he didn't even turn up for the end of year awards, hence why Bogdan won. Now he's being touted by that tosser Knight, who broke 2 re-sign deadlines!! Utter, utter piss poor management if he comes back.

He looked good in a piss poor managed side that got relegated, no-one wants him, says it all to me, but not to you's. No-body wanted Knight either, though he's stole a living for another 2 years because of lack of money!! Fucking disgraceful that any of you think these pair of mercenary twats think they can run our club for nothing other than their own personal gain.

You fucking disgust me, that a mercenary tossrag like NRC could be so revered, that you could even consider your club to being raped by a disrespectful, untrustworthy, unrespectful, money grabbing CUNT. He's only concerned for one thing & one thing only, NRC's next pay packet.

It's a poor do when a CUNT like him is being seen as a potential saviour by so many of you, that you'd consider such shite poor moral convictions such as his, have suddenly become acceptable. A true reflection of the garbage money induced football we've become used to, to be able to give more player power to average unwanted mediocre arseholes like that.

Lets face facts, he only signed for us because no-one else wanted him to the level he thought he was at, & stuck a release cause in his contract because he was so confident in his ability to keep us up????

First of all, relax.

Second, Knight has probably been our most consistent player so far this season.

Third, I'd rather have a money-grabbing, disloyal, mercenary c*nt of a defensive midfielder than none.

Fourth, do you honestly think more than one or two of our players REALLY give any kind of thought to our club? It's the way of the world mate.

Edit: That phrase is getting VERY old now.

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

There's few that do nowadays i'm afraid.

Who would you sign instead, realistically?

Its about getting back up this season, dont matter how we do it. We have one chance imo.

First of all, relax. I appreciate you're sentiment, however, this particular situation is taking my passion for my home club to the point of the straw/camel's back scenario

Second, Knight has probably been our most consistent player so far this season. Having been to all the games so far I disagree, he still switches off/passes over defensive duties to others too much, he's making Ricketts look shite, just as he did with Robinson

Third, I'd rather have a money-grabbing, disloyal, mercenary c*nt of a defensive midfielder than none. I'd rather not, I'd rather give Vela his chance, rather than sign Spearing or have that Cunt back

Fourth, do you honestly think more than one or two of our players REALLY give any kind of thought to our club? It's the way of the world mate. Do you think decent managers who run their clubs say 'it's the way of the world?' or accept it as such? I bet Whiskey nose doesn't, or over achieving Moyles, or Lambert, or Rogers from last year.

Edit: That phrase is getting VERY old now. never liked the phrase, all a bit too Cock-er-nee for me, but seems an old favourite on here, feel free to start a new one. :db:

Having been to all the games so far I disagree, he still switches off/passes over defensive duties to others too much, he's making Ricketts look shite, just as he did with Robinson

Fair enough. I've not been (or event seen) any of the games so far, I was just going off match reports and the general consensus among the WanderersWays faithful.

I remember that NRC was our player of the season last season, played on when he was carrying an injury, & was one of the few players to show any commitment on the pitch last season.

Even I knew that he had a release clause in his contract allowing him to leave if we were relegated. It suited us that he left quickly without any "will he stay, will he go"dithering, saving us money on wages & giving us time to find a replacement.

Knight has been our best player so far this season.

Do you think that the rest of our players play for the love of BWFC ?

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about you & me....just like all the rest of our players...but he put the effort in for BWFC on the pitch, honoured his contract with us & as far as i know, has never "dissed " the club since leaving.

Potential saviour - no......Better than what we have at present -yes

The release clause suited BWFC as much as him, allowing us to quickly get rid of one of the highest earners when we were cost cutting after relegation.

I've given my head a wobble & I still think the same.

Get him back now! So what if he left when we went down, anybody with eyes could see that he put in more effort on the pitch last season than the other 10 combined.

We would be a miles better team with him in it so its a yes from me.

Oh and if its a rift between him and Coyle as to the reason why we won't have him back then theres no question who I would rather have at the club and its not our tosser of a manager.

He didnt turn up to the end of the year awards? Good! We were fuckin relegated!

Knight was the scapegoat for many but he can piss this league.....as can NRC......who played for us for for 10 months.....why should he be loyal? He has no long term affinity with club,,,,,,,, if he had been with us years I could sort of undertand the anger on here

My only gripe is he was given the captains armband .......but then again OC has given it back to KD in his forward thiniking

Naive to think that just Knight and NRC are mercenaries - they are no different to anyone else

Get him back now! So what if he left when we went down, anybody with eyes could see that he put in more effort on the pitch last season than the other 10 combined.

We would be a miles better team with him in it so its a yes from me.

Oh and if its a rift between him and Coyle as to the reason why we won't have him back then theres no question who I would rather have at the club and its not our tosser of a manager.

Great post

Its amazing how Reo Coker was so good for us last year, yet theres not a single manager in the prem who deems him good enough to give him a contract.

This is bob on. He had a big heart, a big gob and a big ego. I dont think we need him really. I quite like Andrews actually, he seems to be settling in after a scrappy opener v burnley,

If he wants to come back, ahem Knight doesnt know whether he does, then there is only one obstacle, Coyle and his blinkered, stubborn obstinate fucking mentality, in reality any manager worth his salt would take a freebie over a player at a cost of 3 million, and if Gartside sanctions Spearing, then there is something horribly wrong here, backing Coyle after the last 18 months is tantamount to lunacy, maybe time our Phil to be sectioned under the mental health act, allegedly.