Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Big Sam....

gonzo

just look at the stadium yesterday

2nd highest gate in the division yesterday, not bad considering who we were playing.

I'd have him back in a shot. Sam took me to places I'd never thought i'd watch BWFC and mostly gave us the results to match too. He left because we didn't match his ambition, something that most people do at some point in the career in the real world. Bolton legend as far as I'm concerned.

It's fucking easy to bang on about folk we COULD have signed that have gone on to be ace

For every Eto there's 10 Sam would've fancied that will have gone on to be wank

To be fair to gartside he running a business

We COULD sign Ronaldo tomorrow

If we had a billion pound budget

It's all pretty irrelevant

I'm going off Garty big time, but he has to be diligent

Otherwise we'd be like Leeds and relegation would've triggered further relegation

Just be glad that our problem is only OC and his cronies; not having had to sell our entire squad....because of the way we are ran

And yes I know we are massively in debt, but we are about as balanced as we can be

Probably many more which is why it's beyond me why he wasn't backed and is why we are now mid table in the league we are with a clueless clown in charge.

You really believe every word? In hindsight its easy to say those moves would have paid off but it could have meant we have spiralled into massive debt, we only would have gone on to sell those players for peanuts anyway like we always do.

What pride!!! Are you proud of what we are seeing.

I think players have to be a bit scared of their manager, no ones scared of O.C.

Played under Sam Allardye when he was youth team coach at PNE, I was invited in for training & games, the kids were shitting themselves

telling me not to cheat in training drills to gain that extra yard, he ran a tight ship would dish the bollockings but his door was always open for

a friendly chat, without doubt the best manager I've trained or played for.

Oh yes what happened to Howard Kendal in his first & second time in charge of Everton?

Edited by Ands1

He was backed with as much as we could if it ain't there you can't spend it

If you heard what he said, we could have signed Eto for 8 million euros and most likely sold him at a profit.

History now though and look getting rid has worked as our debt is gone and we are still in the big league !

• Moderators

I bet Fat Sam had a new signing he wanted to make every fucking day.

Samuel Eto'o would have been a young lad surely, had he come here he may never have developed into the player he did. He wasn't that physical was he? Chasing long balls and throw-ins.