Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

John Terry

superjohnmcginlay

For a black man to accuse a fellow black man of being white on the inside couldn't be deemed as racist and derogatory? I'd say with certainty he wasn't paying him a compliment.

I think they've all behaved like shithouses (my current favourite word, it was always a favourite of my dad too).

On the contrary, they have everything to do with it because his only defence for shouting 'fucking black cunt' is his word. The trust you can place in his word can only be measured by past record.

Terry claims that he was saying to Ferdinand - I paraphrase - 'did you just say that I'm calling you a fucking black cunt?'. There is no other evidence, other than the word of John Terry himself, that this was the full content of what he said, or that there was a specific context for shouting what he did. His previous history shows him to be a crook, liar and general twat - makes the fact that his word is on trial entirely relevant because that's all his defence for why he shouted what he shouted can be judged against.

All he had to defend himself was his word. His previous record rendered it worthless.

Gary Lineker would probably have been believed.

christ, i hope you never get put in charge of handing out `justice`