Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Leeds 2

miamiwhite

Done before todays game,so dependent on injuries etc but seem to be improving game by game and will field the same side against the savages from t'other side of the pennines.

expecting a comfortable 3-1 home victory with tony caldwell bagging a hat-trick and eric cantona getting a consolation goal for the peacocks before getting sent off for jumping into the crowd and booting ruth the superfan in the face after she made a comment to her other half re ''these french fries are shite Cyril''. Cantona misheard her,thinking she said ''that frog cunt in white is shite''

Diouf gets banned later from J2 nightclub for assualting a teenage club who had asked him ''should i spit or swallow''

4,000 Leeds Service Crew disappear into the thick smog and smash up Horwich village centre causing £15million's worth of improvements

22,379 witness a thrilling drubbing of Don Revie's girls,leaving them wondering where they will go marching on together

Did I just have a brainstorm or did a 'Coyle walks...' thread momentarily appear a minute ago?

I know it was probably something hilarious like the thread title 'Coyle walks...' then you open it and:

'...his dog in the park to unwind.'

No doubt the mods deleted it, or did I take one too many half aums when I was 15?

Leeds game?

We'll win 2-1 - but Coyle would still be in the job after win, lose or draw so...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Did I just have a brainstorm or did a 'Coyle walks...' thread momentarily appear a minute ago?

I know it was probably something hilarious like the thread title 'Coyle walks...' then you open it and:

'...his dog in the park to unwind.'

No doubt the mods deleted it, or did I take one too many half aums when I was 15?

Leeds game?

We'll win 2-1 - but Coyle would still be in the job after win, lose or draw so...

No,i put it on pal but Coyle's missus rang happy wanderer in tears,asking him to delete it :thumbsup:

Well, thanks for providing a millisecond of joy, until reality kicked in...

You see I'd heard the clueless f*cker with his usual post-match, barely intelligible bilge on Tower FM, he's going absolutely nowhere until pushed. If Gartside says Christmas then it'll be then. By then of course, well, everyone knows the rest...